Chapter 5: Death To All

I sit on the floor in a room with little light meditating when I hear someone walking in the room and say
"Sir are you ready?"
I get up and turn around to look at a man.
"I NEED MORE TIME!"
I stand there with emotions of anger, rage, and hatred.
"But sir, everyone is waiting for you outside."
I bring my hand up to use the force to pull his whole body to me.
His throat is now in my hand and his feet are off the floor.
"You listen to me!...... I'll be out there when I am ready!"
"But, we are all wai-"
My red lightsaber is now in his chest as he struggles for his poor dear life.
I let go of his dead body and watch him drop to the floor.
I sit back down on the floor and I start to hear voices in my head.
"Your training is almost complete you just need one more task to do......."
"What is it?! Tell me?!"
I sit there impatiently waiting for a response.
"You must kill her!"
I know who the voice is talking about and I knew what must be done.
"As you wish."
I walk outside of the room into an open space.
I'm at a base with other men that are dressed in black doing their duties.
I start walking to where our prisoners are at and I tell one of the guards to release the girl and bring her where everyone can see her.

I stand next to the girl who is on her knees and with her head facing down.
I look to all of the men in black who are facing me in blocks.
"You have come to witness something, something that should've been done when she had arrived here."
I look to her and say "You know what you've done, you know why you're here."
I get closer to her and say "You know why you're going to die."
She raises her head to face me and she says "yeah I know.......... I'm here because I'm suppose to save you from this darkness, this evil that has corrupted you."
"Save me?! I'm already saved! The Dark Side has given me power! Power that you'll never have!"
"I already have the power I need...... And it's way more powerful than you."
My anger starts to build as I hear her say that.
I then slap her face with all of that anger and get close to her and say "You are weak you Jedi scum! How can you possibly have more power than me!"
She puts her head back down she is panting. I put my hand up and I began mind probe her head with the force.
"Get out of my head!"
"I can feel it.....your anger, your hatred, and sorrow for people that deserve to die."
She starts to tense up and she start to struggle. "Get out! Get out of there!" I start to stop and I get back up.
I face the crowd and say "Today you will witness a death........ A death of a Jedi......"
I pull out my lightsaber and the red blade is above her head.
"Any last words Jedi"
"Yeah....... I know who you are.....Nick."
I look at her and slowly walk around her and I hover the lightsaber above her right shoulder.
"How do you know that name?!"
She looks over her left shoulder and says "I know that name because that is your name Nick!"
"Nick is dead! He died with all of the other Jedi!"
"I KNOW THAT'S YOU NICK JUST TAKE OFF THAT STUPID MASK OFF SO I CAN SEE THE REAL YOU!"
I see tears go down her face and start to walk in front of her so the crowd doesn't see me. I slowly take my mask off.

As I put my mask on the floor I see her reaction.
The mask was part of me, the mask made my voice deep so no one would recognize me.
I see her reaction when she sees my face. I can tell that she noticed my scar across my face.
The scar starts from the right side of my face going down to the lower left side of my face.
"Oh my god........Nick?!......what happened to you?"
She starts to get up to get a better view of me.
"Nick........it's me.......June..........if you remember me.........give me a sign."
She starts to get closer to me and I notice that she is calm and relaxed.
I stand still looking at her with no emotions what so ever.
She puts her hand on my left cheek and she says "Nick...........I love you."
Her hand slowly moves down my face to my chin and her pupils start getting a little big.
She leans forward to kiss me on the lips, I start to tense a little and notice that everyone was just staring at us.
She looks at me and says "Do you remember me Nick?"
"June?"
"Yes!" She rushes for a hug and I look at her.
Her body starts getting tense, she looks at me and a tear goes down her cheek and says "Nick!?.......Why!?"
"Nick is dead." She looks down at her stomach and notices the red lightsaber that has impaled her.
"He's been dead for a long time, he's been dead ever since you left him!"
She falls on the ground and she takes her final breath.
I pick up my mask and put it back on.
"She claimed that I was the love of her life!.......he died a long time ago........she is now with whoever that man she loved." I put my lightsaber above me and I hear the crowd say
"DEATH TO ALL!! DEATH TO ALL!! DEATH TO ALL!! DEATH TO ALL!!"

I wake up in my room and I notice that it is morning.
I put my hands over my face and I start to think that can't be a vision!!!! It has to be a nightmare!!!!
I start talking to myself "I have to tell someone! I have to tell someone! I have to tell someone!"
I put my clothes on and walk out of my room and start walking to the corner of June's Padawan class.
I see her walk out and she notices me, she walks up to me and says "What's wrong?"
I take her to the side and say "I don't know if I could tell you" I start to cry because I couldn't stop thinking about that vision or nightmare I had.
"Why what's wrong Nick?"
"Okay, I'll tell you."