Chapter 4: I Don't Want You To Leave

Dear diary,
Today in our Padawan class a new student arrived. His name is Nick and he seems like a nervous and a shy guy. I don't know if he is going to be any good but let's just see on how well he does.

Sincerely, June

Several Weeks Later

Dear diary,
As of now I'm considered the second best in my Padawan class, Nick has just moved from second to first. I'm really proud of him because he is a really sweet and nice guy. He is always being made fun of in our class and I don't really like it, I tell them to stop and they listen to me more than the teacher. I think I'm starting to like Nick, he is kind of cute.

Sincerely, June

A Year Later

Dear diary,
Nick is now a Jedi Knight! I can't believe it! He is so happy and I like that because he makes me happy and I'm pretty sure I make him happy too. Nick gave me a hologram device so we can talk to each other, it was really sweet of him and I think I'm going to give him something in return. After he gave me the device I gave him the biggest hug I could possibly give him because he such a sweet guy. I talked to Nick and he told me how pretty and cute I look, I even told Nick that he was cute. He then told me that he had a crush on me! I was really surprised because I thought he was never going to like me. Then I told him that I had a crush on him too and he was surprised too! We had to go to sleep after that, things are going to be lovely with him.
Sincerely, June

Couple Days Later

Dear diary, I found something that Nick might like! It's a Marksman-H combat remote, most people call it a seeker droid. I'm pretty sure that he is going to like this gift. I can't stop thinking about him, he is on my mind everyday.

Sincerely, June

Two Days Later

Dear diary, I haven't talked to Nick in a long time! Even though it has been like five or six days I really miss him, it feels like forever. I gave him the biggest hug in the world, and I wanted to ask him if I can be his girlfriend but he decided to ask first. It was surprising that we were both thinking the same thing! He was very nervous when he asked me and I understand why because he is a really shy guy. When I said yes he got so happy! I'm so glad that he was happy. We both got lost in each other's eyes and I didn't want stop looking at his cute brown eyes. I noticed that he was slowly leaning towards me, I think he wanted to kiss me? But I thought it was a little too early for that so I started leaning back a little but he decided to stop. When I left I wanted to give something special so I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Sincerely, June

The Next Day In June's Point Of View

I walked out of my Padawan class with confusion, we didn't even learn anything new or important all we did was just meditate and went over the Jedi Code.
I see Nick down the hall and he looks really depressed.
I walk up to him and ask "What's wrong?" He takes me to the side.
He looks at me and says "I don't know if I could tell you."
He looked very sad and he looked like he is going to cry.
"Why whats wrong Nick?"
"Okay I'll tell you."
He started to get emotional and I saw a tear go down his cheek, I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he said
"I've been having these visions about some weird future and you are in it, and there is a man in black armor...."
I didn't know if he was lying to me or if he was telling the truth.
He attacked us and he took you away, I think he killed you.
I noticed that he started to hug me more when he said that.
"Why is this happening?"
"I don't know, I have a feeling it is going to happen."
The stuff he is telling me gets weirder and weirder and I'm starting to believe him.
"June...........I don't want you to leave"
"I don't want to leave either."
He didn't sound like he wasn't kidding, I really wanted to help him but I don't what to do.
"I have to go now Nick,.....I'm really sorry."
I noticed that he didn't overreact when I said that, he just stayed sad.
"Okay June....."
I hugged him more and gave him a long kiss on the cheek.
I saw him slowly walk down the hall and look very sad.

The Next Day

After class I start to walk around the temple for the fun of it and I see Nick in a room talking to Master Yoda.
Nick looked serious, I don't know how he controlled his emotions after what happened yesterday.
After staring for too long Nick and Yoda noticed me, Yoda slowly closed the door with the force and I stood there waiting for Nick.

An Hour Earlier In Nick's Point Of View

I started to walk around the temple and started to think that maybe I should tell someone else all these visions.
I told June yesterday but I couldn't control myself.
It's like someone just stabbed me a bunch of times in the back and I needed to scream as loud as I can.
I sit there wondering who else can I possibly tell?!
I don't want to tell Obi-Wan, Mace, Anakin, or The Chancellor.
I sit there thinking that there has to be someone!
I then realize who I can tell about these visions, these dreams, these nightmares.

I start to walk in the Jedi Council room and I see Yoda sitting there in his chair with his eyes closed and I say
"Master Yoda." He sits there and ignores me.
"Master Yoda there is something I must tell you."
He is still ignoring me and I don't know how to get his attention.
I started walking around the room and I say
"Master Yoda I've been having these weird dreams or visions for the past couple days and I think they mean something and I really need your help so please answer me!"
I turn to see if I got Yoda's attention and his eyes are open looking at me.
In my head I tell myself this is it, your are about to speak Master Yoda .
Then he gets up and walks to me and says "come, you must."