Chapter 3: You Took Everything From Me

I sit in the dark with very little light as our cargo ship takes us on a mission to Tattoine to find a man who says he knows how to save the Jedi. I look around the ship and notice how nervous the Jedi look.
"I have a bad feeling about this"
"Same here Nick" says Mace Windu as he observes his lightsaber.
The flight there was long and the ships hyperdrive wasn't working for some reason.
"We're almost there guys just be patient, " says the pilot.
I start getting tired and I start falling asleep.

I started to have a dream.
I'm on the planet Tattoine and it is night, there is a fire in front of me and next to me is a R2 droid.
I went to touch it and I see that my hand is completely robotic.
I look at it and observe it.
Then I hear something behind me, I turn around and I see that it's the man in all black armor again.
"You're lost Nick, I can complete your training if you join the Dark Side"
"Why should I join you?! You took everything from me."
For some strange reason, I didn't say that it's like the dream is controlling me.
"I can feel the anger in you, Nick, Join me and help me defeat The Emperor."
Who is The Emperor?! I don't know if this man is trying to do something good or doing it to take his place.
"I'll never help you! You took June away from me!"
"June is alive Nick she is-"
"LIAR!"
I activate my lightsaber and I attack with a heavy strike and our lightsabers clash.
"Don't make me kill you!"
I'm starting to think that this dream isn't a dream, it's another vision.
"Nick you don't need to kill me, you know me too well."
I still don't know why he still thinks I know him.
"I know you, Nick, I was there when you became a Jedi Knight."
Everything became strange when he said that.
The man force pushed me and I carelessly landed on the ground.
He started to slowly walk towards me.
"This is your last chance to join me, Nick."
He stared to move everything out his way as if they were nothing to him.
"You heard me the first time, I'll never join you!"
He puts his lightsaber in front of my face and says
"Very well then, Jedi Knight."
He then strikes his lightsaber in my chest and right when that happens I return in shock to the cargo ship.
"We have arrived at the planet Tattoine."

"Make sure you keep your eyes peeled, something tells me that someone arrived before us" says Mace.
I didn't realize it was night and how dark it was, we landed in the middle of nowhere and I noticed a small hut.
We started to walk to this little hut and it looked like it was just built from poor materials, it looked depressing.
There were six of us me, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, and three clonetroopers.
We walked in and noticed that no one was there.
"Something isn't right"
"Quiet Nick, I hear someone."
Obi-Wan made it feel like that I wasn't important in the group, he made me feel like I was there just for show.
"Nick stay here"
"Obi-Wan are you seri-"
"Stay here!"
They stared to walk to some boulders and I just sat here where I could just be killed by anything.
Then I hear their lightsabers activate and then I hear two other lightsabers.
I stood up to see what was going on, there were two Sith that were attacking them.
I couldn't make out what they were saying to each other but I heard someone in the distance "Help!" "Help me!"
I started to run to whoever it was calling for help.
There was a kid behind a boulder and he started to attack me.
I punched him in the face and he went down "Who are you!?"
"Why should I tell you!? Aren't you going to kill me!?"
"No! Why would I do that!?"
I didn't know what was going through his mind but he is one crazy kid.
"My name is Boba Fett, there aren't you happy now!?"
I didn't know what to do with this kid so decide to do something he deserves.
"You stupid Jedi! You can't stop m-."
I knocked out this Boba kid and took him to the Obi-Wan.
"Hey I think you should arrest this kid, he attacked me over there, he says his name is Boba Fett"
"Boba Fett? I knew his father, he was a bounty hunter and I'm guessing he is going to follow his footsteps."

We return to the Jedi temple and we put Boba Fett into custody.
Let's just hope he won't get into more trouble later in his life.
I find out that the Sith made a trap and hired Boba Fett to kill me.

I walk into the Jedi Temple and I see June waiting for me.
She pulls me around the corner and she gives me the biggest hug and says "I miss you so much."
And I'm actually kind of surprised that she hugged me at the temple considering that we are not supposed to do that but I haven't talked to her for like a couple days and I really missed her too, I wished I had time but I'm always busy.
I hug her back and say "Me too."
I notice that how no one has caught us doing this stuff, I mean we are literally in each other's arms right now, and I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones doing this kind of stuff.
I turn my head to look at June and say "Hey June I wanted to talk about something to you"
"Yeah me too Nick."
I notice how she reacted to when I said that, she didn't freak out or get nervous, she got a little surprised.
"Do you want to say it first?"
"You can say it first Nick."
I really hope that she won't freak out because I've been wanting to ask her after our conversation we had with the hologram.
"So I was just wondering that maybe we should consider something?"
"What do you mean Nick?"
"Well, you know maybe you can...um."
I started getting lost in her eyes, I started hugging her a little tighter and I forgot what I was going to say.
"Nick?"
"OH!....yeah what I was going to say that will you..."
"Will I what?" Will you be my girlfriend?" I say nervously, I start getting a whole bunch of butterflies in my stomach, for some reason it happens after I ask her something.
"Oh"
She started to smile and I knew what her answer was.
"Yes!"
"Really!"
"Of course Nick! You're so sweet."
I let go of her for a quick second to put my hands in the air.
"Yes!"
"You're so cute Nick hahaha."
Then I went back for another hug and I look at her eyes again, we both got lost in each other's eyes again like the last time we saw each other.
I slowly started to lean towards her to kiss her but I chose not to plus she was kind of backing away from me so knew that I shouldn't do it.
"What were you going to say June?" 
"I was actually going to ask you the same question."
I was kinda shocked because I had no idea we both thinking the same thing!
"Oh really!"
"Yeah"
"Well I don't want us to get caught so I'll see you later." I started having this weird feeling and I don't know why.
"Okay bye, Nick!"
"Bye June!" She started to walk away but she stopped and came back and she kissed me on the cheek and left.