Chapter 7: Hopefully Forever

Anakin looks at me with anger and I can feel his anger in him.
June looks at me and says "Nick I'll help you"
"June no I want you to be safe."
She activates her lightsaber anyway and says "I know."
Anakin looks at the clonetroopers and says
"leave us....I'll take care of them."
The clonetroopers left to find more Jedi to kill and Anakin activates his lightsaber, now you see three blue lightsabers glowing in the little light the temple is giving.
"Why are you doing this Anakin!"
"June I really think you shouldn't ask him why he is do-"
"To bring an end to the Jedi so I can start my Empire!"
"Empire?......why!?"
"June........lets just fight him already."

We both start running towards Anakin and all of our lightsabers clashed.
I can tell Anakin wanted to fight June instead of me because he was mostly swinging at her.
He force pushes me away from the fight and June is giving everything she's got, I've never seen her in combat before and she is actually really good.
He force pushes her and I run to him but he starts to force choke me, I slowly start to rise off the ground and I grab my neck struggling for air.
June starts to attack Anakin and he lets go of me and I start to run to Anakin and June.
I'm actually surprised that Anakin can handle both of us and not get hurt.
June gets pushed away from Anakin and I start using heavy attacks on Anakin, we started to clash and we both looked in each other's eyes.
His anger starts building up even more, he starts to yell and pushes me away.
"You two are just cowards, trying to run off from my Empire!"
He moves his hand up and grabs a boulder with the Force, he tries to throw it at me and misses.
"You both will die with all the cowards you call Jedi."
He force pushes June and I knew what must be done.
I start to grab a piece of the wall with the force and I put it between us and Anakin.
"June lets get the hell out of here!"
She gets up and says "I'd thought you'd never ask."

When we were running out of the temple we noticed how much destruction there was, It's like there was a war going on inside.
"June we have a way to get off this planet!"
"Where are we going?"
"I'll tell you when we get there."
We go to the city to find the cantina where I had that encounter with that bounty hunter so I can find someone who can takes us, June sits next to me while I'm talking to a guy and she looks completely devastated.
"Okay I'll take you guys where you need to go but I need one thing from you guys"
"What is it"
"Both of you give me your lightsabers." I look at June and I start to think why?
"Why do you want our lightsabers?"
"So you guys won't kill me and steal my ship"
"Why would we do that?!"
"Because you guys look suspicious, like you've seen things"
"today has be a long day."
We ended up giving him our lightsabers and we started to heading to our destination.

The ship was garbage!It looked awful on the outside and looked terrible in the inside too.
He was talking to himself for most of the time, he also had a copilot seat but no one was sitting there.
"Hey I never got your name"
"Baron.......it's Baron Harper."
He didn't look at me when I asked him he just kept looking at the window.
"You use to have a copilot didn't you?"
"Yes I did.........he was my friend"
"What happen to him."
He turned on the autopilot and turned his chair so he can face me.
"Take a seat kid." I was about to sit in the copilot seat but he said "Not that one" "Sorry."
I took a chair from the table and he looked at me an he started to tell me what happened to his friend.
"His name was Tarrif, we grew up together on Coruscant. Both of our parents were killed by the Sith and we found each other in the streets. When we were around your age or little older we got jobs as smugglers and mercenaries. We got paid so much and we got enough to buy a piece of crap ship"
"so that's how you got this ship?" He gave me a look and said "What? no. This was our second ship"
"Oops sorry about that."
He turns around to face the window and turns off the autopilot.
"We were on a very special mission to kill Jabba The Hut in the Outer Rim. But it didn't turn out so good. He got caught and told me to run away and take the ship. I told him no but he looked at me in the eyes and said I'll be okay bud. I had no choice but to leave him, so I left and later that day I heard that he was killed by The Sarlacc Pitt. Now no one sits in that chair because no is good enough to sit in his chair, so that's our story."
After hearing that story and I just stood with June the whole time it took us to get to our destination.

June lays down on my shoulder and she starts to talk about something.
"Nick.....you love me right?"
"Of course June, I love you with all of my heart."
She sits up and puts her arms around mine. "How long do you think this relationship will last?"
I look at her and say "Well......hopefully forever." She holds my hand and looks at me and says "Me too."
We look at each other for a while, we start to lean towards each other and our eyes close and as that happens our lips touch and time feels like it slowed down.
Our kiss gets interrupted when Baron says jokingly "Hey lovebirds we're here."
We step outside to look at the view then Baron steps outside and he hands our lightsabers "I believe these are yours." We grab our lightsabers and say our goodbyes to Baron.
June and I hold hands and we start walking but Barron calls me "Hey kid."
I turn around to look at him and he says with a smile.
"May the Force be with you"
"May the Force be with you too Baron."
I watch him walk back into his ship and the door slowly closes, his ship starts to fly away in the sky and he goes to lightspeed, that was the last and only time we saw Baron.
June and I look at each other and we hug each other and June says "I love you."
I look at her brown beautiful eyes in the sunset and say "I know."
We both began to kiss as the sunset slowly drops until it was night.