Chapter Fifteen (Part One)

A/N-

So, I Havn't Written In Awhile But Only Because Of School Hw And such, Plus My Mom Hardlyy lets m use her laptop uness its for "School Purposes" soo, Yeahh, You Can Blame Her ! Anyways Happy Reading ! :)

:: Chapter Fifteen Part One ::

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Where's My Phone?"

"You Mean That Cheap Flippy thing?" I Gritted My teeth and nodded.

"Yes, The cheap flippy thing," I said through clenched teeth. "Now, Where Is It ? I Thought I Left it by the counter but then I-"

"That Was Yours?!" He suddenly shrieked. My Mouth went dry. I started hskaing my head. I Lifted up a finger and walked towards him so Iwas now hovering over him.

"I Swear To Macy, If something... anything Happened to that phone, I am going to grill you like a peice of meat" I said. He cracked a smile.

"I Didn't Do Anything to it..." He said. I Relaxed a Little.

"Thank Good-"

"But That Doesn't Mean Somebody else did anything to it.." He continued. My eyes widened and soon I had him pushed up aginst the couch, My hands grabbing a fistfull of the front of his shirt.

"Where. Is. My. Phone.?" I asked calmly. He looked down at my fists at the fornt of his shirt and gulped.

"It's smashed, Hector did it!" He said. Then he quickly shelided his face. "Please don't hurt me!" He addded quickly.

"It's Smashed?! Do You Have Any idea What This Means?!" I Shrieked. Danny nodded, hands still held up, as if ready to be hurt by me at any minute.

"I'm Sorry! It was a dare! I COUDN'T BACK DOWN OR ELSE THEY WOULD'VE CALLED ME A WOOSEY!" He yelled. I Threw him back and paced around the room.

"If You Weren't the sun of my best friend, I would have murdered you by now" I said. My Head started to spin, So I sat down. "My Head Hurts" I mumbled. Danny Then smiled at me and tossed me something onto my lap. I Opened my eyes to find my phone in my lap. I Glared at Danny who was smirking at me.

"I Didn't know you would goo bizzonkers!" He said smirking..

"You..."

"Me.." He said smiling.

****

***Aqua's Point Of View***

"Now Today We're Going To Do A Simple Trust Builder-"

"Psssst!"

I Ignored That and tried to focus on Ms.Wells.

"I Have picked you guys some partners,So That We'll Be able to Play a Mirror Game-"

"Psssssst!"

"Now, Here Are The Partner, Carmen, Your with Jamilla-"

"Psssst!"

Finally Groiwng annoyed I whirled around in my chair and faced the annoying pest.

"What?!" I growled.

"Aqua... Your with Shawn"

As If On Cue, The annoying Pest smiled at me.

"Hello There, Partner" He said. I Rolled my eyes.

"Your so annoying!" I snapped. He shurgged.

"Later On, We Wll Continue with a trust fall , With he same partners-" Ms.Wells continued. My eyes Widened. "So, get To It!" She said smiling.I Got Up to try to reassure Ms.Wells that she has made some type of mistake when Shawn stood in front of me. Ms.Wells gave me a knowing look then winked.