Drama Starts Here Chapter Five

***Heyy Guyss..It Starts Gettinqq Intrestinqq In This Onee..And I'm Goinqq Too Make Iht A Little Lonqerr Thiss Timee..Ur Goinqq Too Findd Out About Unique's Past.. Enjoy! Pleasee Comment..Just Type A Few Wrddss!! Ihts NOt SO HARD!!! Lol..But Do Whatever U Fell Comftorable Doinqq..! Anyways Enjoy! LOve Jeiry!***

Recap:

"Runnington?" I asked Hoping he would give me a different last name.

"Yupp..Jaimee Runnington..Here in the flesh" He said Smiling.

CHAPTER 5

I Smiled trying not to seem affected As Aqua,Macy,Mandy And Sara all looked at me with Curious faces.

"Oh...It's you again...My three year boyfriend who i caught cheating on me with my ex best friend since elementry school,Some kind of a geougeous boyfriend you were" I Said Smiling. I Walked up to him and looked him in the eye. He looked down at me and cracked a crooked smile.

"She kissed me first,and the scent of her cherry chapstick...It made me fall into the mood..boy's have urges" Jaimee said Matter of factly. He licked his lips slowly.

"Hmmm..And Maybe thats why your such a cheater.." I said.

"Maybe So" He said. I Smiled and walked Away. Ignoring the looks everyone gave me.

*****LUNCH TIME*****

I Grabbed my books and made my way too my locker. I Put in the code and threw my books in. I Closed the door Angrily. Who Does he think he is? How does he dare to just walk up to me and just think EVERYTHING is freaking okay?! I don't think so! Boys these days you can't even trust them,and i got thsi stupid boys verses girl thing going on which right now..dosn't make sense to me anymore..it needs to stop. Now i got bigger problems. That chapter of My Life was in a box..Closed forever..But now it's open again..And my Emotions might flood out..but i need to hold myself Together.

"Hey Uni-Baby" Jaimee Said Walking towards me. I Glared at Him.

"Stop Calling me That!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why? You Used to love it when i called you that" Jaimee said.

"You said it..Loved..Past tense" I said as I Walked past Him,Bumping his shoulder purposefully.

"I Woudn't have cheated,If Carla Hadn't flirted with me Alot during the 5th grade" jaimee said Catching up too me.

"And you woudn't have cheated if you had something called Common sense" I said.

" I Know..But Can I Just Have 2 Minutes Of Your Time?" Jaimee Asked.

"You Have 60 Seconds" I said.

"Unique..The truth is I Never Stopped loving you..Never..You Remember when we had the fight before we split up?..Carla started it with me,I Never meant to have sex with her! I Woudn't have done it even if i hadn't taken the freaking viagra pills! They were for you,But Carla climbed in though my window,and she just started kissing me,And i just fell into the mood.I Swear!" Jaimee Said. A Pleading Look On His Eyes. " Unique..I Want you back" He siad. I Sighed.

"Dream On..Jaimee.." I Looked him up and down..I Felt myself on the verge of tears. " Your Pathetic!" I said Before walking away.I Walked towards The Gym. I Took Off My Clothes and slipped into My Gym Clothes.

(If you want Listen To The Song By Prima J " Corazon (Your not alone) " During this moment.

I Started remebering those moments with Him...