Drama Starts Here Chapter Three

*** Hey Guyss Thankuu Soo Muchh For Readinqq Thiss..I Have About 64 Reads Now..I Think...Im Just SMILING!! LOL! Anyways..Here Ihts Is Chapter 3... Its Still A Short One..Sorry.. But Its Hilarious..Im Introducing another Main Character Here.. And her name is Jessica..Anyways Pleasee Comment and tell me who you think is better..Boys..Or Girls?.. Enjoy! ***

CHAPTER 3

I was pulling a book away from my locker, When Max walked up to me.

"You know i'm really sorry ,That i was acting like a jerk..Just for a stupid Boys vs. Girls game..and i'm sorry" He said. I Smiled.

"Awww.. You Finally learned that girls are better than boys? I said grinning. Max Sighed.

"Unfortunatley..Yes...I give Up" Max said.

" Aww.. You Poor baby...Come to mama!" I said Before giving him a hug. He tightened his grip around me,And the most suprising thing happened..HE STARTED CRYING?! LITTERALLY CRYING! Me, Being the freaking emotional Kind..I fell For it and started feeling bad. "Please don't cry it's not your fault!" I said trying to soothe him. When I Pulled away He had a huge Smile on his face. He Then Proceeded to laugh

" You just proved that..girls are suckers for boys" Max said before walking away and laughing. I Frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. He Turned around. " Don't frown,You'll Getw rinkles" Max said before turning back around and walking again.

BOYS: 1 

GIRLS: 1

DAY 02

BOYS: 1 

GIRLS: 1

**********************************************************************************************************

I Awoke early the next morning,my room was really dark.I Coudn't see anything. I Turned around and forund myself face to face with Macy.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Macy and Me yelled In Unison.

"What are you doing here?!" I Yelled.

"What am I Doing Here? What are you doing here?" Macy yelled.

"What do you mean what am I doing here..This Is MY room!" I said.

" NO! This is My Room!" Macy yelled back at me. Me and Macy stared at eachother before turning slightly to my right.

" AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" We both yellled

"AHHHHHHHH!" Aqua yelled. "What are you doing here?!" Aqua yelled.

" We don't know!" Macy and Me said in Unison Again. We All Looked around and saw five faces looking back at us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The three of us yelled again.

" Would you quit yelling damn!" A Male voice said. But I recognized it..Since i've been hearing it since the 7th grade.

" Max?" I asked 

" Yupp" He said rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Where are we? And what are you doing here?" Aqua asked. Suddenly the lights turned on,causing us to flinch from the impact. The five faces were Max,Christopher,Romeo,Joey and Lee. They all smiled down at us, And thats when We looked around..Green lockers were surrounding us. But then we looked down.

" Ahhhh! What the hell?!" Macy yelled. We were all naked but covered in sheets.

"It's Just a suprise,I Guess now it's Two against One." Romeo said his curly hair bobbing up and down.

GIRLS:1 

BOYS:2

"That's Not It..We have something else for you" Christopher said. Joey Nodded his blonde shaggy hair covering his blue yes. Suddenly a few seconds after he said that,The school bell rang.

" OH MY GOD! No you didn't !" I yelled. The halls started flooding with students. te boys atrted pointing down at us and started laughing. the three of us frowned hugging the sheets closer to our bodies.

GIRLS:1 

BOYS: 3

********************************************************************************************************************

" I Can't beleive he did that!" I said putting on my gym Uniform. Aqua frowned.

" You have to admit..That was a clever plan" She said.

" Yeah,But it's not cool" Macy said.

" We Need to come up with our own plan" I said. 

" This is Bullshit..The principal dosn't do crap about the situation" Macy said.

" I Think the boys bribed him with some Hair re-growth product" Aqua said And we started laughing.

" Yeah maybe that happened." I said. Then a light-bulb went on in my head. " What if we trash their houses?" I asked.

" How are we supposed to break into their houses? We don't have keys or anything" Aqua asked.

" I Have a dad who specializes on locks" I said smiling.

" Isnt he divorced from your mom or something?" Macy asked.

" yeah,But we still keep in touch,atleast when my mom's not around." i said smiling. I bent over to tie my converses on the bench. The other girls started coming into the locker rooms,filling the locker room with the smell of perfume and lip gloss.

" Girls! You have three minutes to get your toosheys outside!" Coach Reyes said. " You will Run a mile today" She finished. Everybody Groaned. I Finished Tying my shoe.

" hey Unique..I heard About your freak show, this morning in the hallway" A Squeaky preppy voice said from behind me. I Turned around to find Myself with Jessica. My arch enemie since elementry school..It's bad enough, now i have to deal with her for another four years of my life. Ugh!

" What do you want Icka?!" I said.

" Ow! That Hurts!, I Thought you loved me" Jessica said feigning hurt.

" Yeah,But now i don't" I Lied . I Smiled and crossed my arms across my chest.

" Well..Your " Uniqueness" Is all over the school paper" Jessica said putting a hand on her hip.

" I'm So famous! Woo-Hoo!" I said faking enthusiasm. " Its Bad enough your on the paperNow i ahve to be next to you too" I said Rolling my eyes.

" Hmmm.. I guess your just going to have too Deal with it" Jessica said smiling.

" Yeah I Will..Once You Stop annoying me...Every.Chance.You.Get." I said.

"Thats My Job" jessica said laughing.

"Im Suprised you have a decent one" I said as i walked around hr and out onto the track.

" What do you mean by that?" jessica asked.

" Isnt That The same thing your father asked you when you told him you danced on poles?"I Asked. Jessica's Mouth dropped ands so did all the other girls mouths around Jessica.

" really? Atleast I get Guys" jessica Said.

" By Wearing short skirts and tight shirts?It proves how much of a slutty hoe you are" I said.

" Im Sick Of You" jessica said and before i could respond she slapped me.

" No. You. Didn't!" I said before getting up and punching her across the face.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

***** I Know it was short..ands im sorry but on the next chapter.. the girls are going to get revenge on the boys..I Hope that makes it up too you... Comment..Vote..rate...Become a fan if you want!****