Drama Starts Here Chapter Four

***Ohkay..I TRIED Too Make This Chapter Lonqq Enouqh For Uu Guyss..I Decided Too Upload Early..Becausee U Knoee..Duhh Niqhtmares Dnt Stay Away..But ANYWHO...Enjoy Duhh Storiee!***

!Chapter 04!

" I Woudn't Be In Here If It Wasn't for You" Jessica Said.

" Why? Did You Lose Your Daily Nail Appointment?" I asked Slumping down Im My Chair.

"NO!" Jessica Yelled.

Ms.Flores Popped Her Head Into The Room. " This Is De-tention! No Talking!" She said Before Going back out again.

"Nice Way To Go" I said looking at the board.

"Atleast I can Do That!" Jessica Said. I Tore My Gaze Away from The Board..And Looked at her.

"Did You Just Realise That What You Just Said Didn't Make Sense?" I Asked.

" Did You Just Realise That Your Not Better Than Me?" Jesssica Said.

" Hmm..Maybe I Am, Maybe I'm Not. Because It's YOUR Opinion,Not A Fact. And Your Not Beter Than Me..Oh! And That's A Fact!" I said Smiling At Her.Jessica Sighed.

"Your Pathetic" She Said.

"And Your Not?..Please.." I said Rolling my eyes.

"45 Minutes And I'll Be Free Of You.." She Said.

"You Forgot The 30 Seconds..Ohh..Add 2 More Minutes.." I Said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Your Still Going to Be spending it with Me..Duh!" I said.

"No..." Jessica Said.

"Yes..." I said The Word Very Slowly. "When Your leaving the school..I'ma Be right behind you since you go at O Miles per hour." I said. Jessica Rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Unique.."

"Whatever Jessica"

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Oh My God! How Can You Survive That?" Mandy Asked.

" I hate Jessica" sara Said.

" You have Too Be Patient" I said.

"Oh,And what the boys did to us This Morning,I want a more clever plan,I Am NOT,Repeat Not" Sara Said.

"Not" We All Said.

"Going to Forgive the boys for that" She Finished.

"Yupp" Macy who had been texting finally said.

"So What's The plan?" Aqua asked.

"Damn!" I said. Then I Remebered Something. "Do Any Of You Guys Have a Camera?" I asked.

" I Do!.." Sara Chirped.

"Great!" I said Smiling..This Was Clever..Nice Thinking Unique.!

"What're You Planning to do?" Aqua asked me,Eyeing me Suspiciously.

"Oh..You'll See.." I said Smiling to Myself.

************************************************************************************************************

DAY 03

BOYS:3 

GIRLS:1

"It's Almost Three In the Morning! What The hell are wqew doing in front of Max's House! Im Tired!" Mandy Whined.