Drama starts here Chapter Six

***SHE LOVES HIM!! SHE STILL LOVES HIM! THERES HOPE! HURRY GO AHEAD READ! WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR? Go see if she gives him a chance! Go read and see what happpens.***

CHAPTER 6

I Walked up to my locker and put my books in, I took out my history book and my history notebook. When i closed my locker i Jumped when i saw Jaimee leaning against the locker next to mine.

"What do you want Runnington?" I asked.

"Ouch..Call Me Jaimee..Unique..I Love you..Why are you with this Max kid anyways..?" Jaimee asked.

"Cause..I Love Him..Not you.." I said as i walked past him.

"No..You don't, I Know you still have feelings for me!" jaimee said.

"Nope...Go say that to another cheapshot!" I said.

"Unique..There is no cheapshot!..I Never stopped loving you" Jaimee said.

"Shut Up..I Don't want to hear it" I said.

"Unique..Let me explain." Jaimee continued.

"What part of I don't want to-" Jaimee cut me off as he pressed his lips to mine. The feelings all rushing back too me. I Dropped my books as he crushed me too his chest. My Arm flew around his necks and i kissed him back with much force. He started carresing my cheek as he pulled away breathing heavily. I Was breathing heavily too. Then i snapped back to reality.

"What did i just do?...Wait..what did you just do?" I said. I Slowly loosened my grip on his neck and picked up my books slowly bending over. I Slowly stood up.

"Unique.." He started.

"Don't talk about it.." I said as i backed away taking slow steps backwards,Then i turned fully around and ran too my history class.

****************************************************************************************

"Unique..You can do this..he won't get mad..your being honest right?" I said to myself as i walked up Max's front porch. "He won't break up with you calm down..deep breaths Unique.." I said to myself. I Ringed the doorbell. I Heard footsteps and then the door opened. It was His Mother. She smiled at me. Her auburn brown hair framing her heart shaped face. Her green eyes looked dull in the cloudy sky.

"Hey Unique! I havn't heard from you in a long time!" She said hugging me. I Smiled weakly.

"H-H-H-Hi Mrs.Steele." I said stuttering like an idiot. I Silently cursed myself. As i hugged her back. She pulled away.

"Come On In" She said gesturing towards the living room. I Nodded and muttered a thankyou before entering.The familiar scent of apple cinnamon filled the air. "Well..You have grown alot.."she noticed. I Smiled and nodded.

"Yeahh..But i think I've gotten shorter i mean your son..He's like six foot something right?" I asked. She noddded and smiled her curls bouncing.

"Yeah,He got that from his father..But..Anyways your right on time.." She said glancing at her watch. "Max said something good was going to happen today at 3. And look it's 3:04.." She said smiling. "Go On Upstairs i think he's waiting for you" She said with a wink. I Nodded and started heading toards the stairs. I Took one step at a time. I Heard loud music when i reached the top of the stair case. Then i heard Max yell Woo-Hoo! I Smiled. He was always goofy when he was listening to his songs.

****Flashback***

"C.mon Just dance!" Max said. I started shaking my head around my hair getting into my face.

"Ohhhh! We Gonna Party Like..Like its 2012..You Know that it dosnt matter as long as we got eachother.. Turn it Up.Turn It Up. Mash It Up! It aint the end of the wOrld." The radio Sang. Max was Jumping on his bed to the 2012 By Jay sean. I laughed at Him. He jumped down and grabbed my hand. Then he grabbed a brush and put it to his lip singing.