Drama Starts Here Chapter Nine

** I Am Extremely Sorry. H.W Issuess.. I Have AnOther Story In Mindd. That I Knoe You Guys Would Lovee!! Anyways Readd Ohnn. **

Recap:

  Bassically They Had Sex. Sooo Movinqq On.

~~~Chapter 09~~~~~

    i Woke Up and Saw That Jaimee Was Still Asleep. I Could See His Chest Rising And Falling Slowly. I Smiled. I Got Up Off The Bed Slowly When An Arm Snaked Around My Waist And Pulled me Into His Chest.

   "Where Do You Think Your Going?" He Asked. I Rolled My Eyes.

"To The Bathroom" I Said. trying To get Up Again.

"Not As Long As Your With Me" He Mumbled.

"We Have School Today" I Whined getting Up as his Arm fell.

"Crap. That's Right. I Forgot!" He Said getting Up.

"Yeah, What A Genius" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Shut Up" He Said.

"Just Saying" I Said

"I Call The Bathroom!" he Yelled.

"Too Late!" I Said Already Down The Hall.

  ***********************************************************************************

  We Made Our Way Into The School.  Holding Hands. I Was Dressed In A Short  Black Skirt With leggings, And A Orange TankTop. With a Black jacket Over it and Short Ankle Boots. He Was Dressed In A Gray Shirt With Gray Skinny Jeans and Black Nikes, Which Matched His NY Yankees Hat. We Got Many Stares and People kept Talking.

  "They look Like Supermodels"

"When Did He Start Dating HER!"

   "Hello Unique"

  A Scowl made Its Way Onto My face and I Manged to Put a smile on my face before turning around, letting go of Jaimee's hand in the process.

   "Hello Carla" I Said.

"Why.. You Seem Really Cheery This Morning" She Commented.

" I Was.. Happy.. until.. Now" I Said Smiling.

"Was I the problem?" She Asked Innocently.

"Kiss My Ass" I Said Walking Away.

   I Felt her Grab My Arm And I Whirled Around Punching Her Smack In the Nose.

 "I'm Sick Of Your Shit! Leave me Alone! I Can't Deal With You AnyMore! Your a Pathetic Whore!" I Spat. She Got Up and Fixed Her hair. I Was Suprised She Wasnt Wearig Her Blonde Wig.

 "And I can't belive What Kind Of A Pathetic AssHole You Were! You Two Faced Son Of A Bitch!" She Yelled.

 "How Was I Two faced?! I Did Nothing But BE Your Actual friend!" I yelled.

"People were talking Saying how I Was fat.. I Was hurt. Really hurt. How Could You Do That to me!" She yelled.

"P-P-People Said That?" I asked her. Tears Were Rolling down my cheeks. I Looked Up At her to see she too.. Was Crying.

"They said Many  things than that" She said wiping her tears away with the back of her hand.

"What Did They say?" I asked.

"You Woudn't Want To Know.. You Started Them" She Spat.

"I What?" I said Taking a step towards her As she backed up on the floor But Jaimee Immediatley Grabbed my arm. " I STARTED THE FUCKING RUMORS?! WHAT DID YOU EVER DO TO ME FOR ME TO DO THAT! ANSWER ME!" I Yelled Trying to Pull Away from Jaimee's grip. he had moved behind me Gripping both of my arms.

" You Said I Had STD's.. And That I Cheated Off Of All Your Tests... Your A Bitch" She Spat Standing Up. I Struggled some More.

" I Ought To Fucking Punch You In The Face!" I Yelled.

" You Ought To But Your Not Going To be Able To!" She said.

"Let Go Of Me!" I yelled. "I'll Show You Who The Real Unique Is!" I Yelled. Jaimee Pulled me away towards the doors that led to outside.

"Unique! Calm Down" He Yelled.

"Calm, Calm Down? Your Telling Me To Calm Down?" I Said.

"Yes" He Breathed Running a hand through his hair. "Look.. Let's Go" he said. Grabbing My hand.

"Go Where?" I Asked.

"Vegas" He Answered.

*******************************************************************************

**Sorry Its ShOrt... I Might make It Longer.. Next Chapter will be Intresting! i Promise!**