Chapter 32

When we stopped I looked around making sure no one could hear us.

"Tori, are you.... I mean could you be?" Mikey stuttered.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. He looked frantic.

"Well we need to..." He looked around like he was looking for something to appear out of thin air to help him. I snapped my fingers at him making him focus back on me.

"Mikey this isn't the time." I stated. He looked like he was about to argue but I continued. "We have people to mourn, a pack to bring together, and..."

"But Tori, if you are....." He said cutting me off. I put my hands on either side of his face.

"If I am pregnant, then we will handle it. Right now we have to focus on the pack." I said sternly. "I'll get some tests and find out after we mourn tomorrow." He nodded his head still looking worried.

"Ok.." He said hesitantly. "But if we are going to find out tomorrow. I have something I need to do tonight." I looked at him puzzled as he kissed my forehead and took off. " Go to your pack, Tori, I'll call you when I'm ready." So I did the only thing I could, I joined my celebrating pack.

......

Mikey POV

I raced to our room the moment I left my mate. 'This could not of come at a worse time I thought. It's not that I'm not excited to be a father to her.... our child. I just wanted to wait for a better time for this. Like when she wasn't morning over her ex and fallen pack members. I sighed loudly.

"Hey, what's up." Trevor said rounding the corner.

"We can't wait to do this." I explained. He stopped in his tracks.

"But it's not ready."

"It has to be." I said frantically as I walked into our room.

"Why are we...." He stopped making me look at him. He was staring at me shocked. "Is she pregnant?"

"I don't know yet." I pulled out what I was looking for and walked out of the room leaving a very stunned Trevor.

.......

POV Victoria

 I watched the grieving families as they discovered their loved ones died. It was easy to spot them with so many celebrating. Luckily we only lost eight people, it could of been much worse. I went up to every grieving mother, father, spouse, etc. and told them how sorry I was at their lost and told them that we were making a memorial for everyone. I was tired and growing impatient. I looked at the clock as all the partiers started to go home 3am. I sighed, well I'm not waiting any longer I decided. I went down the hall and up the stairs to run smack into someone. I started to totter towards the stairs when they quickly caught me straightening me.

"Where are you going?" I looked in to Kyle's frowning face.

"To bed, I'm tired and had a rough day." I went to go past him but he blocked me. "Kyle" I huffed clearly irritated. " If you do not let me through." I warned.

He held up his hands in defense. "Sorry, Victoria, Mikey told me to come get you and not to take no for an answer." I sighed.

"This better be quick." I said longing for the comfort of my bed. He looked at me worriedly as he guided me to our theater area. He ushered me in and closed the door behind me. I looked around to see nothing but empty seats. I tried the door but it was locked. "Kyle!" Nothing. I plopped down in a random seat as the lights went down. The screen lit up. Random scenes popped up of me and Mikey. His Beta ceremony, our training session, us playing football together, us playing in the cave, all of my favorite members of us all the way up to us messing with Luke at school as a couple. By the end I was laughing happily. I wiped a tear when the screen went black I went to stand up when it lit back up.

" Is it on?" I heard Mikey's voice. The screen focused back in on him.

"There you go." An hidden person said.

"Hey Victoria. So if your seeing this video then things are going well with us. You probably have been wondering what's been going on with me, hopefully you haven't figured it out quite yet." I frowned in confusion. "Just know what ever happens I love you and will always love you." It was quite for a bit then he looked back into the camera. "Oh and Tor Tor turn around." The lights went up and the screen cut off. I spun around to see Mikey knelt in the walkway.

"Mikey?" was all I could manage to say. He took my hand in his smiling nervously at me.

"I know this is sudden and your going through a lot. I know we have only been mates for the night." He took a deep breathe. "I made this video along time ago when I thought we were mates the first time. I made the last part when I realized you loved me as much as I loved you. I knew I wanted to spend my life with you this entire time and the reason I'm rushing this is because I know you. I know if you find out your pregnant and then I ask you you'll think that's the only reason I'm asking. In truth I've always been ready to marry you. So" He took a deep breathe and pulled out a little black box and revealed a diamond ring to me. "Are you ready to marry me?" I couldn't speak so I pulled him up and kissed him. "So... Is that a yes?" He asked once I broke away from him.

"That is a yes." I said happily.

"Good, now lets get you to bed. I have it on good authority that my fiancé is exhausted." He said after slipping the ring on my finger. I went to take off but he picked me up bridal style.

"I love you Mikey." I said yawning.

"I love you too, Tor Tor." He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep content