Chapter 18

"Ben stop your fidgeting. I'm so sorry Alpha Phillips this is his first meeting." I apologized for probably the hundredth time. Glaring at my mate. Alpha Phillips seemed to find us amusing since he kept laughing at us.

"It's quite alright Alpha Silver." There was a knock on the door. I waved to Andrew to let them in. 

"Hey Vict... Alpha Silver." Clare quickly corrected herself when she noticed our guests. She waited to she who would respond before she looked at either of us directly. Wise girl. I smiled and nodded my head. She grinned at me. "I am sorry to interrupt but one of our pack members is causing a ... scene." I furrowed my eyebrows. It must be one scene for her to interrupt the meeting and Trevor not just take care of it.

"If you will excuse me. I will be back shortly. Andrew and Ben will stay here if you have any questions."He nodded in confusion. I tapped my head at Andrew and he automatically opened up his link. 'If I leave during a meeting it's open link. Keep an eye on them to make sure nothing fishy happens they should only be reading it do not let them make any changes without me.' 

'Yes Mame.' I smiled as I walked out. When we were out of ear shout Clare went to explain.

"Some of the pack are trying to go out after Grayson because of what he has done. They are trying to go now Trevor doesn't know what to do." I nodded and we took off. I was shocked and proud at the mass of people swarming around angrily.

"You just want Beta for yourself!" A man screamed. 

"No of.."Trevor was drowned out by the screams of outrage.

"Your probably a spy!" A woman screamed.

"What?!" Poor Trevor looked so conflicted from were I was at. I let out a howl and gained everyone's attention. Trevor looked relieved.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Silence." Come on this many some one had to start this whole campaign." I was surprised when Mikey's little brother stepped out. "Eli." I tsked.

"Don't Eli me Victoria. Why aren't we getting Mikey's body back? I thought you loved him!" I flinched at the anger from the thirteen year old boy.

"Eli your brother was family to me and we are going to get him back if it's the last thing I do. I promise you that." There was a cheer." But not yet. I was beat, almost raped and went through much torture and trauma by the hands of those men!" A scream was let out by a woman. Trevor looked at me shocked. I looked at the ground. "I went through a lot of pain because I was stupid. I will be damned if I saw my pack in their hands!" I knew my eyes were pitch black. "We will get Mikey back but not til it's time. We need a plan and we need to know a location." I could see I was starting to convince them well all but the boy in front of me. 

"I'm going after him Victoria." He turned to leave but I grabbed him. 

"Please Eli wait. No more then a week." He shook his head no but when he turned around and looked at my face he froze. Eli never seen me cry before and I was holding it back as much as I could.

"Eli I just lost my Beta. My best friend and the only family I have. I know he was your brother but you have others. Don't make me fail him anymore then I already have." I wiped the unshed tear. He nodded and embraced me.

"You never failed anyone Victoria. He loved you." I nodded. "If you need someone I'll be there for you Tor Tor." I flinched at the nickname Mikey gave me. I kissed the boy on his head and slowly pulled my walls back up hiding my emotions. 

"So all of you disperse when we go we will go as a pack. We are stronger together then alone." They all nodded and took off to their daily lives. I looked down at Eli." You to kiddo. I got a meeting signing a treaty." He nodded and started to pull away. "Hey be good to your mother it's got to be hard for her losing her mate and her son. Your all she gots. When we go your sticking with me so I can protect you." He grinned.