Chapter 8

After he made his self breakfast. I went in search of some clothes. I walked into one of the rooms and got changed. I quickly brushed my hair and carried the guy clothes to the kitchen. "Hey this all we have in your size, So you can...." I stopped when I looked up and saw him staring at me. "What?" I brushed my hands down self consicous now.

"Nothing. You just.." I frowned and put my hand on my hip urging him to continue. "You just are so beautiful." My hand dropped in shock. I twisted my ankle back and forth nervous now.

"Yea I need to restock the clothes here. I keep forgetting to bring them back." I pulled lightly on the light blue sundress I was sporting. "I don't know when the last time I wore a dress was." When I looked back up he was infront of me. He tilted my head up and lightly pesked my lips. When I pulled back I handed him some clothes to change into. He grabbed them and quickly pulled them on. As he went to pull his shirt on I placed my hand on his chest and stopped him. "How did you survive?" I ran my fingers over where there use to be bullet holes and now there wasn't even a scar.

"A trait I received from my father. Silver doesn't effect us like others its like any other bullet." I nodded amaze. I never heard of such a thing. " As my mate you'll get the trait to." I shivered as the shocks coursed through me.

"I never heard such a thing." 

"Then we are even since I never heard of an Alpha Female." I took a step back away from his touch but he grabbed my wrist." I meant everything I said yesterday." I nodded my head and spun around towards the exit.

"Prove it" And with that I ran down the steps and climbed down the tree. When I hit the ground I worried about him getting down but decided he'll figure it out. 

When I hit the edge of the woods. I saw people pulling out to go to school. I snuck into my car unnoticed and drove out the drive way. I noticed Mikey racing towards me. 'Move out of the way or get hit' I yelled through our pack link. I saw everyone move and raced down the road backwards. I did a U turn going over a hundred and saw Mikey stop knowing he'll catch up to me eventually. I stopped further down the road and pulled down the mirror. My hair was in natural wave flowing over my shoulders around my face. I quickly applied a light layer of mascra and lip gloss. I had found white ballerina slippers in the tree house and had slipped them on. Deciding I looked okay enough for school I kept going. 

I stepped out of the car and pulled out my bag from the back seat as Luke walked up to me. "Hey fine lady. You trying to impress me." He leaned in close to my ear." Cause it's working."

" Yea Luke cause my ultimate goal in life is to please you." I said seductively fluttering my eye lashes at him.

"I'm just saying you should start wearing dresses. Oh and coach knows how busy you get and told me to remind you of the game tonight." My eyes widened."That's what I thought so here's your gear." He shoved a bag at me. Quickly looking through it I noticed all my stuff there. I patted his cheek. 

"Good boy Luke." He gave me a wicked smile.

"So do I get rewarded this time." I thought about it. He always comes through for me. 

"Yep." I popped the p. I heard a loud growl in the background making us jump. Deciding there was nothing to it I continued. "And I know how." I winked at him. I heard an even louder growl and turned towards it frowning. My eyes widened when I spotted Ben and he looked murderous as he walked towards us causing me to be confused. Glancing at Luke he looked similar to how I felt. I noticed Mikey stop infront of him and whispered something to him. Ben glared at my Beta. Straining to hear them I caught part of the conversation.

"Ben let me help you." A girl cried out. " I have a plan but your going to...." Someone else shouted. "It's not what it looks like and if you continue you'll lose...." I didn't hear the rest but saw him nod and walk away.