Chapter 7

He tilted his head towards me letting me make the move or not. I felt my head slowly moving closer inch by inch til suddenly. 'TORI! Hurry it's about to happen!" Angels excited voice made me jump back. I looked at his shocked expression and ran towards the house with him hot on my heels.

I swung the door open and grinned as I saw Mikey sniffing around his room. "She was in here." He growled. "If she messed with any of my stuff I swear Tori is going to regret it." I looked away from the screen when I heard a angry growl coming from Ben. Angel and I shared a knowing look. Eventually he gave up and pulled his shirt off. 

"Just so you know this is live on the internet." I spoke to the girls in my pack. We always watched the boys fall victim together. It's how we bond as a pack. I heard some of the girls purring from pleasure at the sight of him in nothing but boxers now. " Wait he can't be first someone call him and tell him .... "I looked around for an acceptable excuse then looked at Ben. "Tell him I said I lost everything." One of the girls nodded eagerly and put a freaked out expression hopefully to help her convince him. On the screen all you see is his eyes widen and him yank his jeans back on, causing the girls to pout, before rushing out the door say fuck. "Screen one." I said noticing Eric walk in his room.

He didn't hesitate to jump on his bed he has never been a victim before now. The moment he jumped the loosened screws sprung out and the bed came crashing down. The girls gasped. All of a sudden he let out a high pitched scream. I looked at the girls frowns and smiled. "Who would gut Mr. Fuzzy?!" He lifted a light brown teddy whose insides were missing and head was torn off. I couldn't hold it any longer I was hysterical. "Screen Two!" Clare shouted excitedly. 

"Mikey is on his way back he is pissed. Said if he see's Ben's face he is ripping it off. Whose Ben?" The girl asked. 

"No one" I blurted the same time Ben said. "Me" Everyone looked at us confused but shrugged it off and looked at Trevor. He opened the dresser door. Thanks to Angel I know it's where he keeps his pj's at. And pulled out stuffing. I glanced at camera one to see Eric left as planned. 

"Trevor!"There was a pound on the door. 

"What?!" Eric walked in. 

"YOU!" He pointed at his teddy bears insides in Trevor's hand. Trevor frowned then he noticed the bear head. His eyes widened in fear. "You killed Mr. Fuzzy!" He pounced at him. Trevor ran to the other side of the room and slide on the oil by the bed. HE reached out and grabbed the canopy that had been holding balloons filled with liquid glue.

"What the fuck?!" Trevor yelled. dripping all over the place. They looked at each other. "Victoria!" They were pissed and I started to worry.

"One left" I  shouted. Just as Mikey walked in and plopped straight on the middle of the bed. he landed on the fishing wire that went up into the air vent above his bed and out came hot pink paint all over his once bare upper body. 

"I know you hear me Victoria and this isn't over." All three boys ran out of there rooms.

"And ladies that is my cue have fun and goodnight. I'll return the usual way." I watched all the laughing women nod then pushed past Ben and ran to my usual place. When I noticed foot steps following me I looked back and let out a frustrated growl. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure your safe." He sounded like I was stupid for not realizing this.

"I don't need you." I shouted. He just remained quiet. I spent three hours trying to shake him but couldn't shake him. I stopped suddenly and watched him fall on his face next to me." Fine come on but if you ever come here with out permission I'll kill you." I threatened but he just smiled cause me to snarl. It only took ten minutes to reach it  I looked at Ben to see him holding back a shiver from the cold.