Chapter 14

I woke up wanting to cry and not from the nightmare I had about my parents but because I realized what today was. Today was January the twenty-ninth meaning it was my birthday. Worst still knowing Angel and Mikey they are going to want me to celebrate but they never got their wish by the time it came to whatever they had in store either a I was missing or b they had to take me home because I was devastated the two people I wanted there would never be because of this day. 

I heard a knock on the door and frowned at it. Everyone knows to leave me alone til twelve on this day. "Victoria open this door." Ben's voice traveled through the door.

"I'm not dressed." I lied. He opened it anyways. "What if I was naked?"

"Then I'd consider letting you stay in here." I crossed my arms and huffed like a spoiled brat. "Get up and dressed we are heading out."

"No."

"Victoria." He growled. "I'm not going to force you to celebrate like the others but I'm not going to watch my mate pity herself in her room all day either." I looked down at my hands.

" You promise?" He sat next to me and took my hand. 

"If you don't want to celebrate we won't but we are going out."

"Where are we going?" I asked suspiciously letting him yank me to my closet.

"It's a secret." One look at my face and he let out a sigh. "I promised Victoria now just trust me a little." He turned and went through my clothes. When he grabbed my underwear drawer I slammed it shut before he could see anything. "What's in there?"

"Nothing." I blushed.

"Then why did you slam it shut?" He looked generally confused yet still curious. So to distract him I took my hand off the drawer and placed it on his chest before standing on my toes and kissing him. I went to deepen the kiss but met air. I spun around to see the devil pulling open the drawer. He froze before slamming it shut. "Oh" I bit my lip trying to hold back the laughter.

"Yea." He got a sinister look on his face before going back to the rest of my clothes. He yanked some clothes out and threw them at me.

"Hey!"

"Just put them on while I'm busy or you can wait and give me a show." He threaten grabbing a duffle bag and throwing a few more things in before walking out. I quickly looked the clothes over and groaned. A teal blue strapless bikini. A neon purple shirt where you tie the front exposing my stomach and jean short shorts. I might just kill him. This was bout by Mikey who was at the time trying to make me feel pretty and thought walking around school half naked would do it. Needless to say it was ever tested out.

"Ben! I am not wearing this!" 

"You got it on?"

"Yea.."The door swung open and he grinned throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down Ben." He continued walking growling at any male who looked at me. " I could force you."

"I know." We were silent after that. All yesterday my pack as been helping him and the other rogues about pack life. He seemed to be okay with most of it but has trouble thinking I could take his free will away.

"You go Ben!" My head snapped at the voices. Mikey, Trevor, Eric, Luke, and Andrew were all cheering him on.

"Don't make me come after you." They all looked scared but Luke and Mikey

"Baby looking like that you'd have to come after me I wouldn't be able to contain it. I felt myself be gently put down. "Shit. Victoria!" When I looked up my eyes widened. Ben looked murderous and even Mikey looked ready to piss his self. I scrambled up and ran in between them. He didn't even glance at me he had his target in mind. I touched his arm and he glanced at me before looking at Luke again.