Chapter 12

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"Mikey screamed. Clare was knocking on my bathroom door begging me to come out.

"WELL YOUR HER BEST FRIEND SO DO SOMETHING!"Angel screamed back.

"YOUR A GIRL YOU DO SOMETHING!"He screamed back.

"DON"T TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THAT!"Trevor threatened.

"I'M YOUR BETA DON"T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Mikey yelled out. There was a slamming on the door and everything went quiet. "What do you want?!" Mikey called breaking the silence. I heard the door creak open and foot steps walk to the bathroom door.

"If she won't come out for us what makes you think she'd come out for you?" Clare asked. I wrapped my arms around my head trying not to sob out loud. No one needs to see their Alpha like this. 

"What are you doing?" I heard Eric for the first time before I heard someone smash against the door. It didn't budge. I sighed in relief and curled into myself tighter. My wolf felt lost and broken and I agreed with her for more reasons then one. First tomorrow was my birthday I really hate my birthday. Two after that it's the day my parents died. Three my mate is missing. Yes I finally said it my mate. Doesn't mean I want to be marked but I do want him.

As that thought finished the door exploded into smitherens. Standing in the doorway was a really pissed off Luke. My friends gasped at seeing my curled for bawling my eyes out. I haven't cried since the news about my parents but that didn't stop Luke from marching up to me.

"Victoria." He spat causing me to flinch. "You get you skinny ass off that sink and get dressed. Your mate and a member of our pack is missing and I'll be damned if I let you wallow while your pack is searching for your mate." He spat the word your at me. Something finally clicked in me and I nodded my head and wiped my eyes. "I know your hurting and I won't lie and say I understand but you are Alpha. You are the only Female Alpha and you are bad ass so act like it. You are not some sniveling teenage girl. You are strong and refuse to recognize you as Alpha til you act like my Alpha."

His eyes were pitch black. I stood up fuelled by anger. Anger because he was right I am acting like a sniveling child and anger from the disrespect of telling me I am not acting like an Alpha. I grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him towards me. Fear flashed in his eyes briefly.

"You are lucky what you said is true Luke. I am your Alpha don't forget it. I deserve your respect know matter what is happening. If you can not respect me then you can leave my pack." He grinned at me.

"I will always respect you Alpha Silver. I meant no disrespect but I knew this was not you and someone needed to pull you out of there." I nodded and dropped him still burning with anger. 

"Mikey you are in charge while I'm gone." Everyone's eyes widened. 

"What?!" They all yelled.

" I have pack members to rescue. Trevor you will stay to help him encase we are attacked again while I'm away."

"Who will protect you then Victoria?" Mikey asked.

"I am an Alpha I don't need protection. However. Luke is our next best fighter and will come with me along with a few trackers. I need you guys to update me constantly.Clare and Angel start packing  three vehicles for a three weeks journey include weapons and a medical kit. We also need food cash and clothing." I walked out with Luke on my tail. "And Luke Thanks again."

"Any time Tori." He whispered. "We will find them."

" I have to find them. I failed them." He knew better to comment on it. In two hours we had ten people and three packed Land Rovers at the docks. "Now one team is going on a boat to try to track the ship from yesterday. If that fails then send us a message and wit for further instructions. They nodded and drove onto the boat.