Tag No. 11

Tagged by: Canadian_Kpop

Tbh I really like doing these tags XD so thank you for tagging me(a lot).

1. When did you first find out about kpop and when did you officially get brainwashed?

April/May of sophomore year. My friend came up to me and was like hey tell me what you think of this group and I was like okay. She showed me Power, Warrior, and No Mercy by B.A.P(YES SIR!). I went home and looked them up, the rest is history. B.A.P brainwashed me.

2. If you had a Korean name, what would it be?

Uh... I don't know. Hyerin maybe. XD the reason I say Hyerin is because I've started to check out After School and Hyerin(Raina)is just so cute. ㅠㅠ

3. Least favourtie song by EXO?

I don't like EXO. I saw this post on tumblr about Kris and what he went through and I swear I was crying by the time I finished reading it. It upsets me so I don't even want to listen to them. I know the whole give them a shot and stuff, but... It's just too upsetting for me to listen.

4. What is the name of the first fanfic you ever read? If you don't remember, what is your favorite?

The first fanfic I read was a Markimash FanFic. XD I don't remember the title but yeah. I don't have any TOP favorite but if you look at my reading list, I guess you can see which ones I really like.

5. If you had to erase a pairing from the kpop world, which one would it be?

I know there are pairings out there that I don't like, but I don't want to list them all. I wouldn't necessarily erase those pairings, I just don't see why they are paired up(romantically that is). Maybe as a bromance, but not romantically.

6. Due to miraculous events, you became a member of EXO. Who would you be and why?

Satansoo. My friend has been trying to get me into EXO and she showed me him first so...

7. #1 most played Shinee song?

I don't even know. Like, I love all of SHINee's songs. Maybe... Symptoms? I found out Jonghyun wrote it and I'm like 😯😯😯😯. I love that song.

8. Favourtie Girl's Generation MV?

I don't like Girl's Generation.

9. What song of EXO did you, or would you cry to?

I don't know any songs.

10. Become an SM trainee or have a good education to have a successful job?

I'd rather gouge my eyes out than to ever be a SM trainee.

11. You're famous. Who would you want to go on We Got Married with and why? And what would be your ship name?

Junhong, Wonwoo, or Splenda. Idk what the ship name(s) would be.

Tag:
I'll tag people later XD