*?*

SHINee 2nd win!!!!!!!!!!!!(my bad)
😩😩😩😩👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼MY SON'S SLAYING
What do you guys think of their album? It's honestly so good. I've been blasting their songs and my parents are ready to kick me out of the house. Out of the whole album, Prism, Shift, and Don't Let Me Go are my favorites.
So happy for my sons ;-;

Monsta X's album tho. I really really like it. Their title track was good but Be Quiet and Queen is definitely my go to song if I'm feeling bored.

What's your favorite comeback so far? I'm going to be honest, I didn't like BTS' comeback that much. Their album is good, but I wasn't feeling their title track. I'm not feeling their album that much either... I mean my favorite songs are MAMA and Awake. Cypher Pt. 4 is great too, but I think Cypher Pt. 3 is my favorite.

My friends are bitter af tho because I said that this comeback wasn't as great as their last one. One of them shouted "shut up" and the other said "don't talk to me". But it's not just me. I have another Kpop friend who said she wasn't feeling it either. And another friend of mine who isn't even into Kpop said she felt the song wasn't that great. Only Hobi's part was memorable to her. This is literally just how I feel and they are getting defensive.
I was insanely happy that SHINee got their 2nd win that I told one of them and she said "I thought their album was slow". But you know, whatever. Not everyone likes a comeback so I wasn't about to fight her on it.

But besides this, I'm starting to follow EXO now. I'm not okay. Like, not okay. I even watched when they went on Weekly Idol. I've been jamming to their songs more and more and now know their names. ._. I heard about Yixing and I started to cry. How do I stop this?!

 How do I stop this?!