Tsuyoshi X Reader: Quiet

F/N- first name
L/N- last name
Y/N- your name

***********

The eerie sound of the school's library calmed you. Since you suggested for the library to put some visual novels and manga and it was a successful poll in the whole school. You were excited to see the inserted books.

Tall stacks of books and high shelves immediately greeted you as you entered the room. It sent you a nice ambiance and you smiled. You faced the direction of the shelves where your suggestions are.

In the reading area, you see a student intently reading a book... or a manga. Joy erupted in you when you see a student reading those kind of books. You took something from the visual/manga section. You took a seat on the opposite side of the student so you can face him.

Suddenly, the student puts down his book. His face can be clearly seen, well, not that much. The left side of his face was covered with his bangs so his right eye could only be seen. In that moment he said,"are you a goddess?"

"E-eh?" You looked around to see if anybody other than you is in here, "you were talking to me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Who else could I be talking to? Of course, it's you," he said.

"Who are you calling a goddess?" You asked.

"The one who donated and suggested manga and visual novels in the library is a goddess," he said in a casual tone.

Then does that mean... it was you he was referring. Your stomach was rumbling and heat was spreading in it like it had dragons bellowing its fire breath. Not only that, your lips were twitching upwards like you're going to smile. You were blushing and you used the manga you are reading as a cover.

"You are reading Nijiiro Days?" The conversation started again after a few seconds of silence.

You just nodded. In the glimpse of your action, the title of his book said 'Nisekoi'.

Shoujo? He's reading shoujo manga!? You wondered to yourself. And that is cute....

"You are F/N L/N-san, right?" He said.

"How did you know my name?"

"Your I.D Card is visible," then he continues reading his manga.

Ah... so that explains why he knows that I'm the one who donated some manga and the one who suggested the books because my name is written on the shelves in that section....

But you don't know his name. You were upset with that. You continued reading your manga when the boy perked up from his book.

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me. I didn't tell you my name," he rubs the back of his head, yet, his tone was so casual and calm.

"I'm Tsuyoshi Naoe," he said. You stared at him, "you know, you can now continue reading,"

Your eyes widened and you blushed. You used the book as your cover again. Embarrassment is too stimulating for you.

"Thank you," you heard Tsuyoshi's voice, "for putting the manga and visual novels in here."

As soon as you looked up from your book. You could see Tsuyoshi smiling gratefully while reading 'Nisekoi'. He was saying thank you to you.

You're welcome...

It was really rare to see another otaku in the school. Seeing that you are not alone, you felt relieved. It was quiet in the library now. But you could hear wild thumpings in your chest.

Without the librarian, nobody was here to scold the two of you from your previous conversation.

It was quiet. And you liked that. You liked to spend your time quietly with a boy named Tsuyoshi who is an otaku.