Keiichi x Reader x Yuji: Pocky! Challenge #3

The machine rumbled and a can of cola went out in the bottom. You picked it up and popped it open. Unfortunately for you, the contents of the can sprayed onto your face. It was enough for you to feel the stickiness.

"Damn this can!" You threw the can on the other side of the road. A car passed by and ran over the can you threw. With unbelievable physics, the can flew straight into your right foot which was clad in slippers. And that really hurt.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" You limped over to a bench and sat. You felt something squishy, you looked at your buttock and found out you sat on a gum.

You groaned in frustration as you took off the wrapper on the pocky you brought. The wrapper served as tissue for the gum to be removed. It was a success. A bit of a fortune today. You happily munched on your pocky. On your third one, your phone rang.

"Who is it?" But it wasn't a call. The alarm for your tutorial in Math with Yuji-sensei, "Ah! I'm supposed to have my tutorial today!"

You sped off to Yuji-sensei's house with that sticky feeling on your face, a pocky in your mouth and a box of pocky in your right hand. At last, you finally made it without any trouble in the way. And that's when you knew the pain in your foot stopped.

*****

"So you substitute 0 to x. Now that you finally know the value of y is 6--"

"I don't get why 0 should be a substitute to x. I thought letters are letters and numbers are numbers. Letters shouldn't be numbers and numbers shouldn't be letters," you groaned and gripped your pencil tightly that it would almost snap. This was the tenth problem for you to solve. What's surprising is that you managed to survive.

Yuji-sensei rubbed his temples, "you already said that for the twenty-sixth time in all of our tutorials,"

"Glad you could count that far for me," you said, finally losing track of everything that was taught to you today.

"You're failing math, Y/N-san. You should take my tutorials seriously," he looked at the pocky you were eating, "and stop eating pocky," he took a bite on your pocky.

You blushed, then you realized he stole your food, "hey, Yuji-sensei! Stop stealing food from me!"

With all the commotion, his brother came to see what's with all the noise coming from the living room, "what's wrong?"

Now this was an absolute blush from you. Keiichi walked through the living room in a white shirt and pants. Not much of a sight worth to see for a person who never had any feelings. You were awestruck at how he looked good in a shirt and probably thinking how can he make shirts look so good when wearing it.

In short. It meant you have some blooming feelings for Keiichi. You still can't confirm that it's love but you can call it infatuation.

"Y/N-san! You're here," he said in that usual tone of his.

"Katakura-kun, it's rare to see you in the house during weekends," you finished eating the pocky you had in your mouth.

Beside you, Yuji-sensei adjusted his glasses, "well, it is rare for my little brother to be in the house. Would you care to join us? I heard you've been failing worse than Y/N-san,"

The part where you were offended was him saying you failed. Keiichi flinched and twiddled with his fingers and whispered, "I lost,"

Three people sitting on a small couch is too crowded. All of you were cramped and you can't even move your arms to get the pen. Your mind flew off to somewhere as the brothers fought for space. Suddenly, the squishing stop and you feel someone is sniffing you.

"Wow! Y/N-san you're so sweet," Keiichi blurted in your ear.

"What?"

"I mean literally sweet. And you smell like cola too,"

You almost wished for the couch to swallow you whole. You hated colas from now on. Colas and cans are evil. In the other side, Yuji-sensei was also sniffing you.

"Indeed. She does smell so sweet,"

Supposedly, you were going to go Hulk to these two, but your embarrassment was taking you on. You sat there like a statue until you see Keiichi caught in a theft of your pocky. You were about to slice his hand off when he raised the pocky to you.

"Can I play with you?"

On the other side, the older brother crosses his arms, "we're not here to woo and dilly dally. We're here for the tutorials in your Math subject,"

"Nii-chan, you're so mean. Give Y/N-san some break," Keiichi replied back to his brother.

The brothers stared at each other and grew an unbelievably strange and dangerous aura. It was intense staring battle. You knew that both of these brothers are S and Yuji-sensei had a higher level than Keiichi when it's about S.

"O-okay. Lets just have a snack or break. I'm sure Yuji-sensei that you're stressed out from tutoring me too," you fished something in your pocket and pulled out another box of pocky, "I have one more,"

He took the pocky from you bluntly and without even saying some grattitude. This was the way he treats you. Not the same as those other students. As for Keiichi, he was too mischievous. He ate your pocky.

You sighed. Guess there's none of those smoochy pocky games today.