Natsuki X Reader-My Place

I'm only 13 btw. Going 14 next week but whatevs... =____= I only like those kind of occassions because money...

Who watches Hetalia? And can someone please give me a link to download HetaOni. I tried DeviantArt but the page is long gone. I also tried others but it's corrupted.

Btw, what do you think of my way of writing? (When the note is too long and story is so short)

*****

If only there could be just a tiny spark to ignite your old flame Natsuki. It was stupid of you to let go such words you didn't even think twice of saying.

You gasp for breaths as you ran to find that hopeless romantic. The first thing that came to your mind is to find him in his classroom. You only found the brunette, the red-head and the bored looking one but no Hashiba Natsuki on sight. You were on search again, you stopped abruptly to hear an all too familiar voice conversing.

"Anna! You shouldn't go! That might be a trick, don't fall for it!" That loud high-pitched voice obviously belonged to Tsutsui Mari. She's like a megaphone and her voice echoed through the hall they were in.

"But Tsutsui-san, the note was signed by Natsuki-kun. It would make him feel bad if I ignore it. I have to go at the back of the school,"

As you heard your old flame's name mentioned, your heart dropped and stopped beating for a moment. A heavy feeling settled on you. Note and an almost isolated area (and to mention the creepy person staying in there). He was STUPID to pick such place.

You passed by the two girls. Mari can take Anna's time. You headed to the back of the school in a haste with a few small trips as you ran.

Natsuki stood there nervously rubbing his palms together. He was shaking. You feel something coming back as you see the boy shaking like a little leaf. Whilst your blank staring at him, he noticed you.

"Y/N?" It snapped you out of your deep staring.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same," you said.

Before he could say something, you cut him off, "this is a bad place for confessing..."

"Eh?"

"You don't know? This place is for that delinquent," having good hearing, you heard footsteps rustling the grass. "It's somebody's turf here. Get out of here,"

You shoved him to let him out of the secluded place, "treat her right,"

You pushed him one last time and he was out. Your intuition was correct, it was Anna. Natsuki was stuttering and having problems to say the right words.

This was your place, an old flame and a passing person in Natsuki's life. He was lucky, you knew Anna was also having the same feelings as him.

You heard the words that could bring them together. You sank to your knees and let the ache and pain go away. The back part of the school is your place. Nobody dared to come because of how violent you are when you get in a bad mood.

They were together now. You feel so much regret and remorse of what you done to let him go.