Tsuyoshi X Reader: Hopes and Dreams

I'm sorry for killing my Katakura-sensei TT^TT I still love you!!!

*****

Repetitive button sounds clicked in the dark room. Your eyes had huge bags under it. That was a sign of you being an insomniac. You were having a hard time killing that stupid little flower named Flowey.

"It's either kill or be killed,"

You got pissed off at the flower, "goddamnit Flowey! Shut up!" you shrieked at the screen,

"You just got photoshopped and now you have the nerves to become cocky!"

The tiny pixelated red heart breaks into pieces. You almost had a rage quit when the doorbell rang.

"Y/N, I'm coming in," and the door of your room opened.

That was fast for Tsuyoshi to get in. This wasn't new for you, Tsuyoshi always gets in your house without your permission.

You were getting heated up in the boss battle with Flowey when Tsuyoshi butted himself on you in the swiveling chair. You were about to protest when he started tapping the arrow keys to avoid the bullets.

"So this is what kept you busy during the week," he nonchalantly said while staring at the screen.

You looked at his face but failed to do so because his bangs cover that side of his face. Somehow, you managed to get a glimpse of his jaw and chin. It seemed so perfect in that angle. You don't know how long you've been staring at him.

He tilted his head at an adorable angle, "I beat the boss," he looked at you.

You were staring at the screen with your body in an inappropriate angle sitting on the swiveling chair. He nuzzled on your head and planted a kiss on top of it. You were still staring blankly. Then he pushed you off the chair.

"Ow! What was that for?" You growled, raising a balled fist at him.

There was a small smile showing on his lips, "Y/N... the flower is already defeated,"

"Eh?" You looked at him, surprised, "how'd you managed to defeat the impossible?" You ran to your laptop to see a saddened flower.

"The game didn't taught you something?" He asks while turning around on the chair.

"It's just a game," you said while reading the text. He did beat that flower.

"It teaches you about hope. I beat that flower because there is still hope," he said.

He leans onto you while on the chair. You were sitting cross-legged. It made you two face each other.

"I wonder if I have hope on you," he leans closer to you.

"T-Tsuyoppon?" You blushed to hear those words.

Why is he like this? Why is he so close? Why is he saying this? Those were the three 'whys' running in your mind right now.

He grabbed your favorite plushie and slammed it on your face. Tsuyoshi urged to stop his laugh, but it was showing that he enjoyed this prank. He uses the swiveling chair to get away from you, but you grabbed the chair in time to pull him back.

"Tsuyoppooonn!!!" You threw your plushie back at him.

The smile was really evident on his face. For a second, you thought that it would suit him much better if he should smile often, he looks cute when he smiles.

"You're so dense," he says, "don't try copying those silly shoujo mangas you read,"

"Am not!" You shouted as you used your plushie as a weapon to hit him.

"Jokes are half meant , right?" For a moment, he looks at you seriously, "that girl is my dream and I wish there is hope for me,"

You glared at him, "or maybe you're the one copying those silly manga, Tsuyoppon. You sound oddly cheesy,"

"Why don't we play the game already?" He requests.

You two had a silent staring contest, then, raced towards your laptop to determine who gets to play today.

*****
I'm so sorry Yukirin! But I really love your boyfriend!

That Undertale reference though....