Tsuyoshi X Reader-Red String

I don't know what's the damn english of gayuma.

Boohyah! I'm fourteen and I got Trials of Apollo as a present *cries so hard that she drowned in her own tears*. I may not be able to update for a long time because school is starting again and if the damn wifi is fixed, there might be frequent updates.

That's why I'm holding requests for now.

Other than that, thanks for the comments and votes :'D

Skip this if you want: So I went and read the Trials of Apollo kinda the sequel for HoO or something or maybe not. SPOILERS: Willico has been sailing all this time. I screamed, went down the stairs and talked gibberish in front of my mom.

I gave the long A/N for a long update.

*****

As a person who has been granted the gift to see red strings tied on people's fingers, you know who's who going to end up with whom.

In a normal school day, you walked through class with red strings scattered throughout and everywhere. They weren't even tangled, they were just messed up and it was hard to determine where is the other end of the string.

The day passes by without anything happening, but, as you were walking to the station to get home, you spotted a couple strolling on the other side of the street. You noticed their strings are tied to each other pinkies. There were only a few people around so there aren't a mass of strings that would make your brain rot just to find where the other end of the string (it was like solving the math problem your math teacher gave you today).

Your normal day ended when you saw another knot tied on the boy's pinky. It was unusual. You never saw someone tied with two strings before. The string where the knot belonged to stretched across the street. Your eyes trailed it to the owner and you almost fainted on the spot.

The other end was tied to you.

*****

Yesterday's little event was swarming your mind. And you know who was that person you were tied to.

"Tsuyoshi Naoe," you muttered under your breath.

His presence and existence was unknown to you until you found out about the three strings being connected together.

Tsuyoshi was your classmate. He seemed to arrive earlier than the other days. There were a few of your classmates piping up conversations every now and then. You were glad with that or it would be too awkward if it were only the two of you.

Slowly, your legs make their way towards him. He was sleeping and you don't wether to wake him up or not. You were attracted to him like a bee towards a flower. You could see the two strings to his pinky. One was going all the way to the hall and the other was drooping over in length being connected to you.

It is said by one of your relatives that your great-great grandmother had the ability to see one's soulmate through the red strings tied on their fingers. One cannot cut the strings or untie it, it was unbreakable. Only two people are connected but if one can cast a love spell, three strings will connect.

You have inherited that kind of ability. The ability to see the red string of fate.

You tried to wake him but stopped midway. The chance slipped away and you returned to your seat and reviewed the lessons yesterday from History class.

It was bothering you that you can't concentrate on reviewing. You grabbed the notebook that your 'red-string' stuffs were listed. You flipped to a random page and you read a peculiar word that you don't remember jotting down, you whispered while reading it.