Katakura Yuji X Reader: Practice

Requested by boopy_snoopy

I wanna read Carry On >3<

Harharhar not as I expected... Watercolor and airbrush. I'm pissed at my line art, it's hard.

Lets imagine you have a brother, okay?

*****

He striked a galiant but readied pose. He raised the bat with eyes hungering for competition, the glasses that sat atop on his nose added the twinkle.

You almost squatted because you were so nervous. The adrenaline within you wasn't pumping to make you confident. Even if this was only practice, it seemed like a serious fight, a championship.

"Y/N-san! Observe your opponent's position level. A little bit higher!" Yuji-sensei shouted over the home base.

It was your dream to be like your brother. He was the captain for the baseball team. He let his team won several games and that let them reach to be the country's representative.

As you threw the ball, Yuji-sensei hit it with a loud strike when the ball reaches him. The ball did not fly that far, the ball skidded over the dirt making tracks.

"That was perfect," the brunet wiped a sweat from his brow, "although I didn't make a good bat,"

You let yourself fall into the grass. It smelled of earth and dew as you took a breath. Someone's shadow loomed over you, it was Yuji-sensei.

"Your brother will be proud of you if he does finds out about you learning baseball," he then sat beside you.

His red shirt was dripping wet. The sleeves were clinging to his muscular arms, it made you wonder that he is working out or not. Nobody knew that Yuji-sensei is good at baseball other than you, his brother and his brother's friends.

The both of you were secretly practicing. Every Saturday, you urged to improve yourself. With your brother out in the country, you plan to surprise him when he comes back.

You felt heavy on your left shoulder. Yuji-sensei let his head rest on your shoulder, "please let me,"

And he removed his glasses, drifting to a light sleep.

You looked around to see five sacks filled with dirt, it was to be a makeshift base. The fields were quite windy, you tucked a strand of hair in your ear. As you looked at Yuji-sensei, his sweat was drying off now. It felt strange to look at your teacher without glasses. His hair flows with the wind, and you gently stroked his hair.

*****

Happy Independence Day! *waves flag like N. Italy*