Tomoya X Reader: Pocky! Challenge #2

Shoving three pockies into your mouth, you almost choked. A familiar red-head laughed like this was a moment to be remembered. It wasn't your best friend Nozomi, but her annoying brother.

You coughed before you start to scream at him, "damn it! Delete that video or I'll smash your phone!"

"Never!" He stood so you couldn't reach him.

You stood to your tippy-toes and you couldn't reach for it. Instead, you grabbed his arm and hand chopped it. He flinched in pain and fell to the floor. You grabbed the phone, and deleted the video.

"Ow! I never knew you were this brutal," he groaned in pain.

"You people should know never to mess with me," you stuffed another pocky to your mouth.

You were hanging out at your friend's house today. You sat on the couch like you own it, not caring if the boy has any space to sit.

You felt pressure on the other end. He was biting it. You broke the pocky in two and faced the other side.

"Your face is annoying to look at," you stated like it was the most obvious thing at the moment. You grabbed the phone and waved it at him.

"Come on. I'm broke to buy another phone," he finished eating his pocky and gulped it down.

You mumbled in frustration, "why does Nozomi has to buy the groceries? I'm stuck with his scumbag of a brother. Tch,"

A nerve popped on Matsunaga's head, "what was that?"

"You're not deaf. You could have heard me once," you spat like venom.

"Ah! Nozomi!" He exclaimed in delight with a deceiving expression. What an actor.

Of course. You believed his acting and looked behind you but only found a closed door. You were about to bombard him with rude remarks but he cut you off by finishing that pocky on your mouth. Which resulted into a kiss.

You blushed tomato red before grabbing a pillow cushion to smack his face.

"You idiot! Get your chappy lips off me!"

Even though it was a cushion it was hurting him. The door clicked and there stood Nozomi holding two grocery bags on her hands.

"Did I miss something?" Nozomi asked.

You were in that position that was about hit Matsunaga with a pillow while he was just smirking at you while he shields himself from you.

"T-there's nothing to know, Nocchan!" You hid the pillow behind your back and plastered a big smile.

"Is that so... well, I'm home," she strides to the kitchen counter and places the grocery bags there.

You stared at Nozomi while she arranges the groceries. You could feel the smirk of someone boring into your back.

"Stop smirking!"

Matsunaga still smirked, happy that he has finally made a move on you.

*****
I'm sorry if it sucks TT^TT

These are for the people who are awesome. You shall receive the power of fabulousness. Have some Russia.