Natsuki X Reader: Game over Me

Errmerrgerrd... I apologize for not updating in a long, long time. Been very busy. I hate the cover I made. IT SUCKS.

I dare you to ruin your life by downloading Mystic Messenger in your phone.

*****

Your phone blinked and you snatched it on the table where you had put it. Natsuki grumbled for umpteenth time. That phone is always ruining your bonding time as a couple. He saw you grinning at your phone, then laughs hysterically. Who is she texting? Who is she having a conversation with? He felt a bit jealous.

"Who're you talking to?" He asks out of curiosity and jealousy.

You just giggled as a reply. Natsuki gritted his teeth. You have been spending less and less time with him from the last few days.

The boy invited you over for a lunch date in WcDonald's to have some quality time and ended up so silent and awkward. You looked a bit frantic a while ago and when your phone lit up, you would smile. He hated that. He hated when you smile for someone other than him especially if that's a guy.

"Ooh! A call!" You quickly attach the earphones that has been on Natsuki's phone and plug it to your ears.

Then a series of your giggles came.

He could not take it anymore. He removed the earphones from you and you protested.

"Hey! Nacchan, I'm having a phone call with Luciel," you whined, "it's important."

The call on your phone continued on and Natsuki managed to get that out of your grasps , too.

It's as if Natsuki would explode. His veins were so tight and blood was boiling.

"Who is that Luciel? Is he a foreigner? Are you cheating on me?!"

You laughed that tears came out of your eyes. Natsuki now looked more baffled than angry. He seemed to think you had mental issues that's why you have been missing out lately.

"Okay, give me three seconds," you laughed a good three seconds and breathed in, "now I'm good."

He states, "You're crazy."

You looked at him with wide eyes, "Me? Crazy? You're the one's crazy here. I can't believe you would overreact to me playing otome games."

Now his jaw dropped to the ground. You closed his hanging mouth before a fly would fly right to his mouth.

"Are you not contented with me?"

That's when things got real.

"Ye-- what? No. The game was addicting that's why and the characters are likeable."

He looked down with your answer. Of course, Natsuki is sweet. Sweeter than anything. Sweeter and more precious than your favorite sweet. You were reminded of a character in the game but you still preferred Natsuki over 2D boys.

(Author insert: Gosh... isn't Natsuki a 2D guy???)

You put your hand over his, "I'm sorry if I made you doubt me. I'll make it up to you."

"But Y/N-chan, I was just too scared that you'll be gone and then you were just playing with a game," he lost it and cried. He tried to hide his tears by hugging you. No matter how far the table in the middle made you two far apart, he still reached you.

When he calmed down a bit, he had the biggest smile on his face, he looked too relieved.

"I'm so glad." He said, "but you should be concerned of your health. Look at those bags in your eyes. Haven't you been getting enough sleep?"

You wanted to tell him the game concepts are having connections with real time, he would still lecture you.

"And I would've been happy if you played the game with me instead of just making me worry over non-realistic people."

You just had that stupid grin on your face. You knew he loves you so.

*****

Crap. I'm so sorry it's short.

Right. I'm bringing back Secretly Sadistic but now with a different title. I feel guilty over my works that I know I would not update in a long time. I just unpublished it, not delete it.