Chapter 3

Sorry bout that cliffhanger haha. New POV. Surprise!!

Kean's POV

As I was walking pass the gym during lunch, I heard the sound of a ball dribbling. I looked through the window and damn near came in my boxers. At the three point line on the right side of the gym, was Jalyn.

Her hair was in a messy bun, her chest was heaving with every breath she took, and she was a little bit sweaty, but it sorta made her skin glow.

I know you're probably wondering why I'm basically masturbating to the girl I bully; but the truth is I don't hate her. Hell, I don't even dislike her. It's quite the opposite actually. I have been in love with her since we both met. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew right then and there that I wanted to make her mine.

When I finally decided I was going to start getting to know her, I started hearing some nigga talk about how him and his boys smashed and how they ran a train on her. I couldn't and didn't want to believe what I had heard but I wasn't sure.

That was until I saw the same nigga with his arm on her shoulder, and him whispering in her ear. I won't deny I have some anger issues, but when I saw that it just broke my heart. So from then on, I decided to try and hurt her the way she hurt me. I eventually found out she had feelings for me after I became popular. But I wasn't sure how serious or real they were, so I just ignored them and continued bullying her.

But it's moments like these where I'm watching her be herself, that maybe I should have explored those feelings instead of being jealous and petty. But sometimes I can just be so stubborn. So here I am forced to follow her around and watch her like some love sick heartbroken ex.

But when we are face to face, I am a whole other person. I bully and harass and call her names. But every time I do, it hurts. Especially when I see the look on her face. She looks so heartbroken, and as if I betrayed her. Which is completely unfair because she was the one who broke my heart.

I watched as she finally put the ball up and headed towards the locker room. Before I could stop myself, I was following her into the locker room unnoticed. As I neared toward the back part of the room, I heard a shower running.

My heart began to beat super hard, and something else began to get hard at the thought of seeing her naked body with water drops rolling down it. I guess she sensed someone watching her cause she looked around outside of the shower she was in. I quickly hid behind some lockers to my left until the coast was clear.

After about 10 minutes or so, she finally came out of the shower in nothing but a towel. At that sight... I pretty much lost all control. I quickly snuck up behind her and in a second; had snatched her towel off, put my hand over her mouth, and had her pinned against the lockers.

I threatened her, saying that if she screamed after I moved my hand I would beat her ass. I didn't really mean it, but she didn't need to know that. I had her front pressed against the lockers, and me pressed against her back. I'm not gone lie, I was so damn hard.

I began to thrust into her ass, not really knowing what I was doing. I knew what I was doing as far as my actions, I just didn't know why I was doing them. I then began to whisper suggestions in her ear, and she whimpered and started shaking. This was not helping my hard on at all, and I let out a moan of pleasure. After giving her choices, I began kissing and biting on her neck. Once I found her spot, I bit it then soothed it with my tongue. She lets out a moan then next thing you know; she breathes out the words,

'Fuck Papí.'

I think I just died, went to heaven and smoked with Jesus. The way she spoke had me turning her around and shoving my tongue down her throat. Once again she was letting out those sexy moans and I just had to have her.

I grabbed her thighs, then lifted her up and pushed her into the lockers. I guess the lockers were cold because she let out a groan. I began to kiss along her jaw, to her neck and then her collar bone. Everywhere I could, I left a hickey.

'You are mine,' I practically growl into her ear.

'Yes Daddy. Yours, no one elses.'

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to have her. I trailed my hand down to her place and rubbed her. I moaned at how wet she was, but was still upset that I wouldn't be her first. Although she wouldn't be mine either, it still would have been nice.

As I was getting ready to push two fingers in, she tensed up and grabbed my arm. I shifted a little so I wouldn't drop her then asked,

'What's wrong baby?' She looked me straight in the eye and said,

'Please be gentle, I've never done this before.'

Those words alone made me stop and look at her. I noticed her parted lips taking in deep breaths and letting them out, most likely to calm the ache between her legs and rapid beat of her heart. I gently let her down and began to back away slowly.

'What?' That was the only word I could get out. Her expression changed and she looked like she was about to have a panic attack. I noticed her eyes starting to water, and I couldn't bare to watch her cry right now. So without another word, I turned around and walked out the locker room and then the gym.

I think I heard her calling me, but I couldn't have been sure or cared at the moment.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, probably the longest one yet. What do you think Kean will do? Just wanted to update before I fell asleep.