Chapter 8

Jayln's POV
[Nevaeh in the media]

After nearly tickling me to death, Kean began to lean towards my face as she hovered over me. I wasn't against this at all so I began to lean in as well. Soon our lips were brushing lightly against each other's, and I was about to fully lean in.

DING DONG

Kean pulls back suddenly, and lets out a little groan. I admit I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to continue as well. Oh well, maybe another time. And hopefully sooner rather than later.

We both head downstairs to get the food that we ordered. After retrieving and paying for the food, we were just standing around downstairs. Being down here without a whole bunch of people allowed me to see and appreciate the living room, dining room and kitchen better. Even if there were empty red cups and alcohol bottles everywhere. We decided since most of the first floor was dirty to just eat upstairs in her room.

Once we were finished, I decided to get ready for bed while she threw our trash away downstairs. Before lying down, I bend down and turn my phone on to check the time. After it comes on and I check the time, I notice I have a message from Jamal and my sister Nevaeh. I read Jamal's message first.

J: Have fun with Kean !! Don't do anything I wouldn't.🙅 Love you boo 😘😘

I just laughed and texted back a quick "Yeah whatever. Love you too boo", I then checked Nevaeh's message.

N: Hey baby sis😜😘 I was wondering if you could watch Jeremiah for me tmrw😫👏

I laugh once again at my sister being so dramatic and responded.

J: Of course I'll watch him sis He's like my own son😂😍😚 When do you need me to watch him?

N: Tomorrow, but only for a lil bit. Like a few hours at the most.

I smile and shake my head at her being all secretive, and type back.

J: Okay yeah I can do that for you sis, no problem.

N: Thank you boo! I reeallly appreciate this!! I'm gone call you tmrw gn.

J: Goodnight Nevaeh.

After that, I turn my phone right back off. Now, I'm not sure if I already said this, but I'm an only child. But me and Nevaeh are real close almost like sisters. So even though she is my older cousin, that's what we became; sisters.

I hear Kean come into the room, and I look at her in a way to ask what took her so long. She noticed my face then said, "I just decided to straighten up a little bit down there so the maids won't have a whole lot to do."

I nodded my head after hearing that. After seeing my nod, she just smiled and walked over to the bed. She lifted up the covers on the left side and got under them. I just now realized how tired I am, so I do the same. Once I feel comfortable on my stomach, I feel her hand grab my arm and pull me til I'm lying on top of her... well half way.

"Goodnight Jayln." That was all I heard her say. I decided I was too comfortable to move, so I said goodnight to her too; then I quickly fell asleep.

A/N: I know, I am a terrible person😳 But I just couldn't figure out how to end this chapter which btw I started MONTHS ago. I am so ashamed😒 But let me know what y'all think😕.