Chapter 5

Jalyn's POV

So it's Saturday morning, I am currently sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Alone. Once I was done, I rinsed off my dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I headed back upstairs and laid on my bed. I was scrolling through my Instagram, when I received a call. It was just Jamal, so I decided to see what he wanted.

(J Is Jalyn and J is Jamal.)

J: Wassup boo?

J: Nun boo what about you?

J: Same just chillin checking Instagram.

J: Oh word. Well I guess that's good news, because I was wondering if you wanted to go with me and the bros to a party?

I sat and thought about it for a moment. I'm not gone lie I was a little hesitant to go. Ain't no telling what could happen. But I figured since my weekend got off on a bad start, why not enjoy the rest of it?

J: You know what? That's a good idea, just let me know when the party start and when y'all leaving to come over.

J: Okay. Will do boo. The party start at 9, and we gone be there at about 10 at the latest.

J: Okay. Well I'm gone head to the mall and find something to where for the party. I'll see you later, byye!

J: Bye booo!

I couldn't help but laugh a little at Jamal. So with plans for tonight, I decided to put on some PINK leggings and a long sleeve. I grabbed my phone and my keys, then headed out the door.
(Skip what happened at the mall)

I finally come back from the mall with only two bags. One bag had a pretty dark blue crop top, and the other had some high waisted dark washed skinny jeans with rips along the thighs. Luckily, I already had the perfect shoes which were black-studded high heel ankle boots.

Deciding to eat before the party, I made me a quick filling snack. I went in my room and laid everything out before hopping in the shower. Once I was out, I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:45. With only fifteen minutes left before the triplets arrived I did my hair, got dressed, and once again put on a little bit of makeup. I even went as far as putting on mascara and eye shadow.

By the time I finished getting ready, I heard the sound of Jamal's car horn beeping. I quickly put my phone and other necessities inside my purse, then ran out the house.

"Mhmm girl, you looking good," said Jessie while licking his lips. All I could do was laugh at him and his 'trying to be sexy' look.

"Bro you AIN'T lying." It was Malik to say something this time. All I did was brush it off and say thank you. We all rode to the party laughing and playing around.

A little while later, we pulled up to a big ass house that had hella cars and had muffled music coming from inside. The music was loud even though we were outside, luckily the house was a good few yards away from any other houses.

I got out of the passenger side of the car and waited for the guys to get out. We all walked up to the house together equally amazed by it. As we were nearing the porch, I saw a couple kissing and several people smoking blunts around the steps. Once I made it passed the smoke cloud, I went up the stairs and into the house. The house was even larger on the inside, but there might have been some furniture moved for the sake of space. I walked through the living room, which I assumed to be the dance floor because that's where the dj and everyone dancing were.

As I moved farther back into the house, I came across the dining room, which was also huge and made into a bar. A little bit further down from what I could see was the kitchen, which really just seemed like a place for people to lounge around and chill.

I made my way to the "bar" and ordered a Patron with ice. Once I had my drink, I decided to explore farther into the house. Once I passed the kitchen, I ended up in the backyard. There was a large pool with a lot of people in it. I looked to my left and saw the three stooges sitting in chairs smoking they own blunts.

I decided since I'm here to have a good time, why not smoke a blunt or two. I quietly snuck up behind them and snatched Jessie's. I could tell he was already high, because I got two pulls in before he realized it was missing.

"What the fuck?" That was all he said before I busted out laughing almost dropping my cup. They all jumped then turned around and saw me and they started getting weak. I hand Jessie back his blunt and a take seat in front of all three of them.

"Yo this house is dope!" Was the only thing Malik said.

"I know and that's only the first floor, this bitch like three stories." I could already tell I was beginning to get high, that must be some good shit, cause I ain't no lightweight.

"I just hope I don't get lost going to the bathroom. Hell, they proly got a map for every floor." Said Jamal making us laugh and agree with him. Once all the blunts were smoked, we just sat around the pool chilling and watching everybody.

"My cup empty so I'm bout to go get another drink. Anybody want something?" I asked all three of them. They all shook they heads looking high as kites. I shrugged my shoulders and headed back inside the house. I was glad that being high didn't really affect my balance.

After getting my drink, the new song 'Work' by Rihanna and Drake comes on. Everybody starts rushing to the dance floor, even people from the kitchen. Unfortunately, I was caught in the middle of this little stampede and ended up spilling my drink on myself... and someone else.

I look up at the person to apologize, but pause when I see the same blue eyes as yesterday. I try to think of what to say and it appears that she is too. I just decided to walk past her and find the nearest bathroom. As I was walking away, I felt a strong grip above my elbow that made me gasp and stop walking. But I quickly recovered and without looking back, I yanked my arm from the grip and headed for the stairs.

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry it took me this long to update, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is the longest one I've ever typed.