Chapter 4

Sorry!!! Not really in to putting up pics at the top. On to the story!!!!

Jalyn's POV

Okay. I am not sure what just completely happened, but I am pretty sure that was the only chance me and Kean had at really connecting. And it completely went to shit!!!

UGH! I am just going to play back everything that happened... At least from my perspective.

Flashback

Kean is currently holding me up against the lockers while I have my legs wrapped around her waist. We were both breathing and moan heavily. She kept rubbing her hands all over my body and I was loving every second of.

There was also a part of me that couldn't believe what was happening. Another part was just glad that I would be able to give my virginity to my first love.

She oh so slowly began to trail her hand from my chest, to my stomach, down to my wet sex. She didn't need to tell me how wet I was, I could feel and practically hear the wetness as she used her fingers to play with my pussy. She began to rub my clit in circles and I couldn't help but buck my hips into her more. The faster and harder she rubbed, the more wet I became. As soon as I felt like she was about to stick her finger in, I grabbed her hand. She adjusted her hold on me I guess so she wouldn't drop me (she's so strong!!) and asked me what was wrong.

I asked her in a soft almost out of breath tone to please be gentle. Not only because it would be my first time, but because I wanted it to be more than just fucking with Kean. Even if that meant doing it in the girls' locker room.

But it was like after I told her those words, she froze then backed away. I had to catch myself when she all but dropped me.

"What?"

Was the only thing she said. I began to panic because I felt like this was some sick dream or joke that was being played on me. I was about ready to burst out crying, but tried my best to hold back my tears.

But sadly they came rushing out once I saw her turn around and leave the locker room and I assume the gym, without another word. I called her name over and over again not really caring that I was naked and practically dry heaving on the floor. But sadly she never came back. I sat in that locker room for about another five minutes just sniffling and whimpering. Eventually I had the strength to pull myself together, get dressed, and head to my locker for my next classes.

End of flashback

I am sitting in my last class of the day and it is already half way over. Sadly there is no sign of Kean anywhere in any seat. Same as the class before this one. I was a little worried about what she could be doing, and also nervous about what will happen as far as the bullying.

(15 minutes later)

The bell finally rang, and everybody was piling to get out of school. I tried my best to look for her, but I couldn't see any sign of her. I guess she left school after what happened.

With that thought in mind, I let out a sigh and make my way towards the bus thinking something similar to earlier.

'This weekend has not had the best start.'

A/N: Hey guys!!! Sorry this chapter was short, but my life has been hectic with all this testing. AND I had to update my phone the day I was originally going to update. Hope you still enjoyed the chapter. Let me know what you think.