Chapter 22 Breaking in the marriage bed

Hermione obeyed, sliding her hips back, feeling Severus thick cock retreating. Oh it felt so good. Severus pulled her forward gently, showing her what to do, thrusting into her, his mouth dropping open with pleasure. Hermione moaned as he filles her much...him.

"You're so big," she whispered. The potion master couldn't reply, he was so lost in being enfolded in her hot little body, his hands squeezimg her waist urging her to move.

Hermione pulled away, groaning, then slid back, shuddering. She began to find her rhythm and started fucking severus burying him deeper inside her with every motion, her sweet voice rising and falling as he moved within her wetness, closer to her then anyone had ever been, plowing into that ache inside her and easing it. Severus thought this was what heaven might feel like, and fought the urge to take over as Hermione thrust herself on him harder, emittimg little shrieks as the head of his cock banged into her cervix. He began to grunt when he hit bottom, his eyes half-lidded, watching her.

"Yes, that's it Hermione, fuck me, you beautiful little mix" he groaned as she work her pussy over him, moving faster and faster, her breast bouncing as as she rose and fell, caressing wrapped around his neck, her head thrown back in abandon. Severus fell on her breast bitting amd sucking them as she shireked and hissed. Bouncing on his cock, her head snapping forward, her hamds grasping his head, holding him to her breast tightly, so he found it hard to move as she slid up and down on him. Gods, she felt so good he wanted to flip her over on her back and power drive into her. But this was her moment. She was learning his body, learning what felt like good to her, and was fast learner, selfish as she rolled her hips, swirling him inside her and delighting in his hardness reveling in his gasps, and groans. She was giving him pleasure. He liked what she was doing.

Hermione slammed her pussy down on his cock, hit a sweet spot and screamed, making Severus react so he began to thrust, taking over, driving into her with growing ardor. Lost to the pleasure of fucking her, sSeverus pulled Hermione into his cock harder then ment to, and she screamed his name for the first time.

"Hermione," he groamed, gripping her waist tightly, lifting amd lowing her light body over his thick cock, immersing himself in her, feeling her lubriction washing over her him looking down and watching hs thickness poston between her creamy thighs.

"Gods, you feel so good my little Gryffindor," Severus said to the shrieking, gasping witch, sweat beginimg tto rolled down his back as he jerked her up amd down. "My beautiful wife," he breathed. "I mever thought you'd want to stay with me," he groaned "when Albus told me I had to marry you, I never dreamed you'd end up giving yourself to me like this."

Severus thrust up into her witch hard, responding to his own words taking her, passing her and claiming her completely. Hermione buckled, writhing around him, crying out at his strenth. Suddenly powerfully, her body begiming to clench around his cock. Severus mouth dropped open helplessly at her tightness... Hermione was about to orgasm... he had to come with her.

"Not yet," he gasped, increasing his strenth and diving into her powerfully, looking for his own release now as he tore through her body. Desperately, he rolled her with her, trapping her under him and ramming his cock into her lustfully, telling her to wait for him, to hold back just a little bit longer.

Hermione wasn't listing. She open herself up to the exquisite bliss trying to sallow her whole, wanting it, needed it, thrusting her hips up and titling her pelvis to receive every, deep, demamding stroke te poton master gave her. Severus felt it when she bust open, her climax rolling over him, her pussy becoming a living vise, drangwing him in, sucking him down, rippling over his shaft, clilutching at his head. Severus delight and Hermione's powerful orgasm triggered his climax, his balls deawing up as the postion master bellowed, slaiming his cock into Hermione up to his balls, forcing a tremulous, soul-deep scream from the little witch as he ejaculated into her strongly, straing against her, grunting loudly as he released and pulsed inside her, their emissions minling, rolling over both of them as they clung to each other, becoming one.

A pale light formed around their bodies as the vails on the table shuddered. Then filled, one with a deep crimson fluid, the other with a thick white cream. The light faded as the two lovers quaked against each other, spent and panting.

Severus felt himself deflating imside Hermione, her pussy still squeezing him as her orgasm wound down. He could feel her heart racing against his chest, amd pounding of his own heart answering hers. He had been right about his wife. She was am amazing fuck. Severus relaxed on Hermione full weight, enjoying the feel of her body benneath him, her breast mashed against his chest. He was hunched over her, ,his face pressed into her hair. It smelled of jasmine.

Severus felt Hermione shifting beneath him weakly, and reluctantly rolled off of her, wrapping his arm under her shoulderand pulling her against him. His black eyes swept over the witch. She was glowing, partially from the sheen of sweat that cover her body from head to toe, amd partially from an obviously satisfuing experience. Her eyes were still xlosed as she breathed deeply Severus blew on her face gently, cooling the skin of her brow while trying to get her to open her eyes and look at him. He wanted to see hoe she'd look at him.

Hermione did open her eyes and turned her face towardhim. Her eyes had a renderness in them that made his chest feel light. No woman had ever look at him so tenderly before. The closet thing to it he could remember were his mother's eyes, bur her look was loving for an entirely different reason. She had a mother's love. This was a woman's love.

Hermione smiled a shy smile at him. He smirksed at the shyness. Certainly wasn't she a few moments ago.

"That was most amazing experience of my life," se said softly.

Severus had heard this from woman before. But it never sunk in like it did now. She hadn't had any other experience like this like the other woman had she was speaking from her heart, and he felt it. Hermione shifted to him amd rested her cheek on his shoulder.

"How do you feel?" Severus ask her, concerned she might be feeling some residual pain. He hadn't been gentle with her, but he knew he had been good.

Herione eyes swept over him.

"I feel like I wat to do it again," she said huskily, her eyes going dark.

Severus look at her incredulously. It had only been five mimutes. Not even he could recover in five minutes. Damn.

"We have to wait, Hwrmione," he said as her brow furrowed a bit. "I need to recover."

She did not say anything, bit continued to look at him, her eyes dark with lust. Severus arched an eyebrow at her expression "what" se asked him. A little irritation in her voice.

"You're amgry at me," he replied, smirking a little at her imatiiemce. "You haven't had enough sex to get amgry at me yet minx."

"You just hit the unicorn on tne horn, Severus, I haven't had enough sex,"

"My gods," Severus said looking at her, amd brushing her damp hair out of her face. "I believe i've created a monster."

He look at Hermione considerimgly. In regard of his varing appetites, maybe this was a good thing.