CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18 ~ The Question of Annulment

Hermione awoke the next morning aware of two things. One, Severus’ long arms wrapped around her waist possessively and two, his lean body spooned tightly around her back. She could hear the Potions Master snoring lightly behind her. She smiled for a moment, until the memory of the night before rushed back to her and her entire body flushed with embarrassment at how wanton and out of control she became, and what she had let Severus do to her.

But she had never felt like that before. She might have gone crazy if Severus had not done what he did. He made her feel incredible. He seemed to know what was happening to her, and he certainly knew how to stop it. Of course he knew. He was an experienced wizard. He had dealt with this kind of thing before. But gods, the man made her feel so hot when he kissed her. What would it be like to fuck him? He told her he would make her feel better than anything she had ever felt before. After last night, she believed him. If only his hands could make her feel like that, what could his body do? She shuddered strongly at the thought of it, feeling the heat again. Didn’t it ever stop?

Suddenly, Hermione stiffened. Severus had shifted slightly, his body sliding against hers. Against her right buttock she felt a strange throbbing. It was a pulse, like a heartbeat…then she felt hardness pressing against her, expanding, lengthening against her body and realized that Severus’ cock was resting against her ass, and he was getting an erection. From what she could tell, his organ was very long and thick. She felt a little fear about this, even as heat pooled between her thighs at the feel of him against her.

“A galleon for your thoughts, Mrs. Snape,” Severus said.

He was awake and aware of his cock pressing into her soft ass. When he woke up with her in his arms pulled tight against him, he couldn’t resist rubbing himself against her a little, and well the rubbing coupled with his memory of the night before had the natural effect. He could have pulled away and spared her, but he figured she had to feel it sooner or later. He had felt her stiffen when he throbbed against her. She probably was marveling about how big he was. Well, ‘marveling’ would be ideal…but ‘panicking’ was probably the better word to describe what the witch might be feeling. He stifled the urge to rub his cock against her softness. If he had been well, he would have rolled Hermione to her back, pulled up her gown and mounted her without ceremony. That was how you took care of a morning hard-on.

When Hermione didn’t answer him, Severus took a peek into her mind. He saw the image of a huge pink dildo. He smirked. She probably hadn’t seen a cock yet, though where she would have seen a dildo he had no idea. Probably some shop Ginny Weasley dragged her into. He was big, but he was nothing like the monster she was imagining.

“It’s not pink,” he said silkily. He could almost hear her blood sizzle as she blushed.

He loosened his grip on her and slid back, breaking contact. She turned over to face him, her cheeks still a hot pink.

“You shouldn’t be using your Legilimens ability like that. A person is entitled to some privacy,” she said a bit angrily.

“You shouldn’t be thinking such impure thoughts,” he responded

“I wasn’t thinking impure thoughts. How could I help imagining what I felt pressing up against me?’ Hermione said, frowning at him.

“That monstrosity in your mind was supposed to be a part of me?” he asked her, raising his eyebrows as he looked at her. She was lovely in the morning with her hair wild all over her head.

“Well…no. I don’t know. It’s what popped into my head,” she replied, blushing again.

“I’m surprised it fit,” Severus said, sitting up and wincing at the pain. It wasn’t as bad as last night, but still very painful. His silk boxers were tented, and Hermione’s eyes were focused on the raised fabric. Severus was big.