Chapter 1

Naruto staggered as he tried to kept the heavy Uchiha on his back. The Uchiha who is supposedly fit is heavy as hell for the child who is underweight and too small for his age. Naruto growled at his own predicament, but hey! At least he kept his promise to Sakura. When he noticed the village gates getting into his line of vision, he quickened his pace to get to his destination. The gaping hole in his chest did nothing to help him but it only slowed him down greatly. The Uchiha was merely unconscious and was covered in blood that all belonged to the smaller boy but he was immediately taken off said boy's back and rushed to hospital. Che... All they cared about is the great Uchiha Sasuke. I, as an seriously injured person, was completely ignored in favour of that bastard. But at least I wouldn't have to explain to whoever that is willing to check me why my chest is bind...
Yes. Our dear Naruto is a girl, has been girl since brought onto this world on that dreadful day. Nobody knew because she had kept her hair short and chest wrapped tightly. She chose not to use a henge because it was too troublesome, as Shikamaru would put it, and doujutsu users plus experienced ninjas would definitely see through the jutsu. Naruto headed home to change and to wrap up her wound before going to the hokage's office, knowing she would be wanted there by Tsunade. The council might even be there because I 'injured their precious Uchiha'. Naruto thought, rolling her eyes. When Naruto arrived, she was surprise to see Sasuke already awake and standing there. "Before we start Tsunade-sama," at the title being used, Tsunade and Sasuke stiffened. Naruto is never ever this polite and never uses Tsunade's title. Naruto has something important to say. "I want to raise attention to an issue."
"Which is?" Tsunade prompted, urging the child in front of her to continue as she was eager to know what can cause Naruto to use her title.
"Uchiha Itachi." When the name was mentioned, the other remaining Uchiha was next to Naruto with an angry expression on his face. He punched Naruto hard, sending the blond into the wall. "You f*ing bastard! You're a f*ing traitor-"
"As I was saying," Naruto interrupted, "Uchiha Itachi is innocent. He was ordered to kill the clan." Naruto braced herself for another attack and wasn't disappointed when Sasuke picked her up and slammed her into the wall, choking her. "How dare you side that asshole?! He destroyed my life! I thought we are friends!"
"Because we are friends! Thats why I am saying that! Your brother is innocent! You shouldn't have ran to Orochimaru for power, you shouldn't have wanted to kill him! Itachi was forced to kill the clan by Danzou and the council. If he didn't do it, Danzou would have killed everyone - including you and Itachi couldn't bare to see you die. So he rather you hate him and become stronger so you can kill him." Naruto gasped out as she struggled with the hold Sasuke has on her thin frail neck.
"YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE A F*ING LYING PIECE OF SHIT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Sasuke screamed angrily as pulled Naruto away from the wall and threw her out the window before stalking away, not caring that Tsunade was calling him back. The hokage tsked to herself before jumping out the window to look at Naruto's condition. Naruto had stood up and started limping away when Tsunade landed on the ground and went after the child. "Stop Naruto! Let me check you!"
"Im fine." Naruto said as she shrugged off Tsunade's hand and tried to walk away but the woman pulled her back. "I said I'm fine!" Naruto snapped, swiping Tsunade's hand away and stormed off, ignoring all the harsh whispers that followed. Now thats another crime added to her list of why she would be banished. 'Assaulting the hokage', sounds about right. Naruto sighed but winced when she jostled her wound. Sasuke had broken a few bones and fractured her arm in their little encounter. I've tried Itachi... Im so sorry... At least I managed to clear a few others of their accusations. Half the akatsuki now are no longer criminals, but they are no longer belong to the village they came from. Naruto had even produced evidence of the crime not being committed by the accuse and then stuck a deal, freeing the criminals of all ties.

"Hey guys!" Naruto greeted when she spotted her comrades.
"Don't talk to us, you monster." Ino snarled, shying away from the touch. Naruto's smile faltered. "Yeah! Ino is right! You hurt Sasuke-kun! He was covered in blood and just now he was so angry at someone! It must be you who made him angry! You only managed to bring him back because of a fluke. A dead last like you would never be able to defeat Sasuke-kun, he is too powerful for you." Sakura screeched. Ino nodded profusely, agreeing with everything the pink haired girl is saying. "We also know you cheated! People said you used a demon's chakra to defeat Sasuke-kun! How dare you! You tried to kill Sasuke-kun!" Ino screeched with Sakura and then screamed at Naruto to leave. The others that Naruto had encountered all said things amongst the same lines of using the demon's chakra and a dobe like her would never defeat the Uchiha and that she had tried to kill him.
"I'm so disappointed in you Naruto. I never expected you to try kill you own teammate." Kakashi had said to her, eyebrow furrowing and eye shining in disappointment.
"I didn't teach you the rasengan just for you to use it to try to kill your teammate." Jiraiya had said, eyes narrowing angrily at her. "You no longer deserve the summoning contract of the toads." With that Jiraiya summoned a toad and told them that he cancels the contract Naruto had with the toad. Through all that, Naruto remained silent, her mind crumbling at each insult and sentence thrown in her way.

Kit... I'm so sorry.
Its okay Kurama, I deserve this.
NO! You do not deserve this! I am not apologising because of the harsh words. I am apologising for causing you so much trouble.
Do not apologise for something I did, Kurama. I have been the one to pull forth the demonic chakra, you did not release it.
But if I wasn't here-
Then I would have been dead one million times over and I thank you for all the times you have healed me.
BUT-
Naruto cut of the mental link with the demon fox and continued her way down the path, with no destination in mind. Naruto closed her eyes when she sensed them. She had known this was coming. It happens every single day, she can't stop it and this time, its going to be more severe. "There's the demon brat!"
"YAY! WE FOUND IT! Now we can kill it for hurting Uchiha-sama."
"I can't believe the hokage sent the demon out with the other kids! Poor them! They got injured because of this demon! KILL IT!"
"Finally! We can finished what the fourth started."
Naruto whimpered as she felt a foot connect with her chest, it was dark so she couldn't see her attackers' faces but she was sure there were at least three ninjas in the mob. The foot had then stepped harshly on her chest, making her cough out blood. Naruto gasped when she was pulled up harshly by someone. Naruto glanced up to see porcelain masks and anbu outfit. They dragged her to the gate and started pulling her out. "Naruto Uzumaki, you are hereby banished and stripped of your ninja ranking. You may not step foot into Konoha territory or you will face execution." One anbu read out monotonously from a scroll when they stopped and dropped Naruto onto the ground roughly. He then chucked the scroll for Naruto to keep before they left. Naruto laid sprawled on the ground, her clothing in tatters. The scroll was clutched in her hand loosely as she drifted in and out of consciousness as the fox tried to heal her but is failing. Nononononononononononono. The demon chanted as the child's mind kept crumbling. If the mind is gone, the body would practically be a soul without a brain, living without a purpose, living with no ability whatsoever.
There was only one way to save the child.