Chapter 15

"Ah, um, uzukage-sama here's your dango." The plate thumped softly onto the wooden table. "How was your date with Uchiha-sama?" Sasuke jerked, how did this woman know he was an Uchiha?! What date? What do you mean? We aren't on a date!
"It was good, he can be a really romantic guy." Naruto answered, taking a sip of tea.
"Aww!!!" The waitress cooed. "What did you guys do this time? He look so scary. I can't believe you managed to be with him." The waitress said with a shiver.
"That's just his resting face, he just has this emotionless stare at everything and everyone. Like how your resting face is a small smile," at that the waitress touched her own face subconsciously, "and there's this one girl with pink hair and a light blond haired girl, their resting bitch face is a duck face. It's like they wish that they would trip and 'accidentally' smack their face into an Uchiha." Naruto murmured, only for the waitress and Sasuke to hear. The waitress laughed, doubling over before she kneeled on the ground so she is the table's table and not towering over the two. "Aww. Poor guy, the only Uchiha left in Konoha. What's his name sasque? Sa- sassy- no that's not right."
"Sasuke." Naruto provided.
"Ah! That's better! That Uchiha better go find a girlfriend before he gets mauled by those bulldozers." Naruto laughed at her nickname for fangirls, Sasuke snorted and shook as he tried to contain his own laughter. The waitress grinned before standing up and bowing and then walking away.
"Are... Are you dating Itachi?" Naruto shook her head which confused Sasuke.
"No," Sasuke was about to open his mouth to question her when she placed a hand on the table in a rather pronounced manner, he glanced down at it, at first seeing nothing out of the ordinary, "I'm marrying him." Sasuke's eyes widened before it flittered towards the ring finger. There it is right there, a beautiful yet simple ring - it was just a band with diamonds lining it in a straight line, the diamonds alternating with a ruby.
"Holy sh-" Sasuke hadn't realise he stood up until Naruto yanked him down and clamped a hand over his mouth. "Shut the f* up teme! No one knows yet! Don't make me bitch slap you because you accidentally screamed it to the world. Even my bodyguards don't know and the two that had burst into my office this afternoon had want to demand answers because we were hiding it from the others too." Naruto hissed, shaking the Uchiha violently to get her point across. When she was sure Sasuke wasn't about to exclaim anything anytime soon, she released the hold. "Whoa... My best friend is going to be my sister-in-law..." Sasuke whispered in fascination, Naruto smiled, releasing the breath she didn't know she was holding. She was glad Sasuke hadn't screamed at her for dating Itachi.
"And Hinata's gonna be mine." Naruto said, grinning at him mischievously, earning a mad blush in return.
"We aren't dating, we hadn't known about our feelings for each other until you dumped me onto her literally and whispered it into our ears. Did you know how frightening that was when you whispered. I had thought my heart was going to stop." Naruto laughed and Sasuke glared.
"Date her. I know you guys have been worrying about the council using the babies that you will spawn as weapons. Don't worry, I'm going to fix that."
"How? You're not in ko-" Naruto stopped him with a raised hand, he didn't know why but he immediately clamped his mouth shut. Must be because of her confident and dangerous aura. "I am a kage now remember? I might not be hokage, which I have always been screaming about being my ambition, but I do have power now. People fear us, people admire us, we are good at what we do and if I do not get what I want, I will destroy you and you wouldn't even have seen it coming until it is too late." Naruto said and Sasuke forced himself not to gulp at the tone. He knows it wasn't directed at him but still. "You could have destroyed Konoha, they ruined your life even when you're protecting them from the kyuubi."
"Ah yes I could have. But that's not what Itachi was working towards and you were in the village, where could I have gone after destroying Konoha? Kyuubi have always thrashed against the cage wanting to destroy Konoha for me."
"Are you... Friends with it?"
"Oh absolutely, we are still talking."
"How is it doing? What is it doing now?" Sasuke asked.
"It spawned children. How would I know what it is doing? Probably spawning more children while we are speaking."
"Spawning children? How would you not know? What the f* do you mean you don't know? It's in you." Sasuke said in rapid fire, confused and thoughts running a million miles per hour. Naruto smiled at his expressiveness. Sasuke was only this expressive when he was alone with her. "It no longer is-"
"How are you still alive? We learnt in the academy that when a bijuu is extracted the host would die!"
"It wasn't extracted..." Naruto said slowly and Sasuke cocked his head to the side, leaning in closer in confusion. "That night I was banished, I was on the brink of death, drifting in and out of consciousness. Itachi and Kisame-"
"That overgrown fish?" Sasuke asked and Naruto snorted, nodding, amused by his description.  
"They found me and Itachi carried me back to their hideout. The only way for the kyuubi to save me was merging with me, hence my freaky look now-"
"You don't look freaky! It looks so cool have you even seen a mirror?"
"Thanks... Anyways, I thought I wasn't gonna make it so I begged them to hurry to extract the bijuu before it was too late and they wouldn't be able to extract pure kyuubi chakra since it has already merged with me. They refused and declared Akatsuki is no longer hunting bijuu and they would protect me instead. I told them I was planning to do something - which was to build a new nation - they agreed without even knowing what it was and disbanded akatsuki without a second thought."
"So you manage to rid the world of its most powerful criminal organisation with just a plan that they didn't even know what it was at first?" Sasuke asked and Naruto nodded seriously before the two burst out laughing, giving each other a high five.
"That's the unpredictable ninja I know."
"Damn right." Naruto said, laughing.