Chapter 20

When they arrived the Konoha ninjas insist they wanted to go with them but they all knew they wanted to eavesdrop on what would be discussed. When they entered, Naruto whispered something to the guards and they immediately ushered her alone in to the daimyo. The rest were forced to stay outside. Naruto's bodyguards stayed around the area, ready to jump to action. They could tell that the rest of the ninjas were trying to listen out for any wispy of the conversation. Servants burst out and rushed somewhere down the hallway, everyone watched in curiosity as the servants rushed back, each holding a tray full of food and drinks. They rushed into the room which slammed shut in everyone else's faces once the last servant entered. "What was that for?" Kiba asked as confused as everyone else.
"Why did they rush in with so much food? It's almost like the daimyo is treating her like royalty." Konan mumbled quietly to Kisame who was standing closest to her.
"Might be because she is the Uzukage, the nation that is now mostly feared un?" Deidara whispered, Itachi shook his head saying that the daimyo wasn't like that - the daimyo wouldn't fear a mere kage. Then they heard laughter coming from the room both Naruto and the daimyo was in. "They are having fun." Nagato commented, leaning against the wall. Sasuke kept trying to pry the two fangirls that were clinging to him and rubbing their non-existing boobs against his arm. The others watched in amusement at the Uchiha that looked like he was ready to just fry them with his lightning jutsu. Hinata looks so worried and she wanted to help but didn't know how to and she feared being attacked by the banshees. Since Sasuke and Hinsta both knew of their feelings for each other, they had spoken to each other about it and decided that they would end up dating sooner or later, both were ready to face the world together but Sasuke didn't want to rush her nor did she want to rush him. Sasuke sent her a look and she jumped when she realised what the look was for before taking a deep breath and giving a small firm nod. Sasuke pried them off and took a few quick strides to Hinata, he took Hinata by the hand and led her towards the Uzu nins. The two stood near them knowing that the others wouldn't dare approach. "Shield us." Sasuke said and someone sent him a grin from under the hood, not showing their eyes.
"She already told us this might happen." One of them murmured for the two to hear, it was a statement of reassurance that they would be protected from the others. Sakura and Ino glared at the Hyuuga heiress but would never dare to approach.
"Don't you notice the two are unusually close?" Neji asked quietly, he already noticed the two's attraction to each other and he could tell it was genuine. He promised murder if the Uchiha dared to mistreat her. "Absolutely. I think they are secretly dating." Shikamaru said, immediately catching on onto what Neji is getting at. Neji was trying to lessen the impact on their ears when the two might just kiss in front of them all. They'll just suffer a bit now.
"What?! NO WAY. Sasuke-Kun loves me!" Sakura screeched, making everyone cringe.
"F* off billboard brow! He loves me! No one is gonna love your huge forehead!" Ino shouted. Sasuke sighed and just leaned down to kiss Hinata gently on the lips, making her turn bright red. The two girls screeched, ready to attack Hinata. The door slammed open and their Uzukage walked out briskly. They knew she wasn't done talking to the daimyo as she headed straight towards the two girls and knocked them out swiftly then she performed the same jutsu on them to seal their voices before tying them up. "Make sure they do not attack the hyuuga princess and the Uchiha." Naruto ordered her bodyguards before entering the room without waiting for a reply.
"She likes the two of you together un. Remember to invite us to your wedding as a thank you for protecting you guys un!" Deidara said cheekily, raising his head just enough to show his grin. Hinata turned even redder if possible, even Sasuke looked flushed as he looked away to avoid eye contact, a scowl marred his face. Hinata smoothed them out with her fingers and the two chatted quietly, not returning to the others.
"They look happy." Shino said quietly.
"The Uchiha better treat her right! I was gonna ask her!" Kiba exclaimed. Neji glared, he wouldn't approve Kiba. "I'll crush him if he hurt Hinata." Surprisingly it came from the ever so silent Shino. "I'll join." Neji said, nodding at Shino.
"Me too!" Tenten chirped. Shikamaru sighed and smirked, a sign that he would join in on the 'beat the crap out of the Uchiha if he mistreats Hinata' club. Choji nodded too. The senseis didn't object so they are doing something that is sort of approved.
"Yosh! The spring time of youth is burning bright in the two of them. I shall join in if Uchiha-San ever hurts Hinata-San!" Lee exclaimed and the Uzu nins jumped in surprise at the spring time of youth phrase. "Well said Lee!" Gai exclaimed. The uzu nins watched wide eyed at the weird scene playing out in front of them.
"Gai sensei!"
"Lee!"
"Gai sensei!" The two was about to hug each other when the door opened again.
"Do you mind not shouting? Shout another thing about anything and I'll do the same thing to you like I did to Haruno and Yamanaka." Naruto growled, her hood was in always in place when she came out the door. "Oh and by the way, call me if Uchiha mistreats the hyuuga princess, I'll castrate him myself." Naruto chirped before retreating back into the room. Sasuke gulped and hid himself slightly behind Hinata, much to everyone else's amusement.