Chapter 30

"I heard that the shortest one is the demon brat."
"Why did Tsunade-sama allow that thing to come in? It brainwashed all those people, couldn't Tsunade-sama see that?" Whispers started flying around everywhere as Naruto walked across town to meet up with Tsunade. Their hoods were hiding their faces so the villagers couldn't identify them. Naruto could feel the rest tensing and a few were twitching to reach for their weapons to slaughter all of those that dared to speak. Naruto let out a soft burst of chakra, somehow it always calms people and she knows it. She glanced over to see Hidan's hand loosen his angry grip on the scythe. Deidara's hand stopped clenching and unclenching as much. "Don't fight. It will make it worse." Naruto said quietly to them.
"But-" Kisame exclaimed but Naruto interrupted him, sending him a look.
"Don't, they want you to react so they can use it against you." Naruto said, looking forward, keeping her posture straight to show that those words weren't about to affect her in any way. Naruto was about to turn into the hokage tower when one of the villagers dared to throw a knife towards her. Naruto caught the knife between her finger and flung it back, the villagers watched in horror that the 'demon brat' had fought back. The knife whizzed past the villager's head and half the knife embedded itself into the tree that was unfortunate enough to be there. "How dare you! You stupid demon! You should have died that f*ing day instead of the yondaime hokage!"
"I wish I did." Naruto said before walking into the tower. The group was about to split up to secure the location and make sure no one would run in to hurt her but she looked at them expectantly. She expects them to follow. Without question, the group followed their leader.

"Tsunade."
"Ah! Nice to see you all! Come come, I have tea, dango, dumplings, more dangos, ice cream, uh... What else do I have? Ah screw that, just raid the kitchen whenever you want." Tsunade said, waving her hand dismissively towards the group. They had been led from the hokage tower to the Tsunade's mansion by Shizune. Naruto drifted to the fridge and drifted back with a spoon and a tub of ice cream, sitting down as everyone looked at her. "Not a word." Naruto warned them all not to question her eating the entire tub.
Tsunade sipped on her tea as Naruto took blissful spoonfuls of ice cream from the tub. Her hood was still hiding her face whilst the rest had pushed back their hoods and settled down with a choice of their own favourite snack. "Please let me see your face Naruto... I... Really miss it."
"This isn't the face you remember, Tsunade." Naruto said lowly after a slight pause in all movements from her and she moved to pull the hood back to reveal face. Her nicely duo coloured hair was pulled back into a bun that had senbons sticking out of it - pulling out the senbon will not ruin the hair, mind you, they were not there to hold the hair together. Her beautifully mismatched eyes stared at Tsunade unwaveringly. The face that was once filled with baby fat has now slimmed down, becoming sharper and more feminine. The whiskers mark that had dawned her face was now gone.
"I am not him, I am not that unpredictable ninja that everyone labelled him to be."
"Why are you referring to yourself in third person?" Tsunade whispered.
"I have already answered that. I am no longer Uzumaki Naruto, I cannot... I... It is really painful Tsunade. I-I just want to start over but I can't! It's so difficult. It is better to detach the name and the memories." Naruto said softly, looking down and took a few spoonfuls of ice cream, letting the cool delicious stuff run down her throat and calm her down.
Tsunade looked down at her fingers guiltily. Naruto felt bad for making the woman known as a mother figure to Naruto. "Do not blame yourself Tsunade. You did not do any of those things to me. Now, shall we get down to the business?"
(This reminds me of Mulan. LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!)