Chapter 16

The group of former Akatsuki watched the interaction in amusement, they couldn't hear what they were talking about but their movements were sure entertaining. Sasuke had jumped up onto his feet, exclaiming 'holy sh-' before he was yanked back down and Naruto leaned over the table to clamp a hand over his mouth and shook him so roughly. Then they were talking and then laughing and then a high five and more laughing. Naruto then pulled some hair from under her hood and held it out to Sasuke, who they assume would have a incredulous look as the hand full of hair she pulled out was long, reaching across the table easily without her needing to lean closer.
"Wow..." Sasuke mumbled as he touched the hair that he had asked if he could see. If her eyes changed colour, her hair might too and he was right - it was mixed with strands of red and it was long, so long, Sasuke had stared at it in bewilderment before snapping out of it and taking it when she smacked him in the face with the handful she was holding. "Your hair is so soft."
"Yours is too, don't tell me otherwise because I felt it."
"When?"
"Oh let's see... One of them was our last battle, when you collapsed in exhaustion and I had to drag your body back to Konoha. You were so heavy goddammit, I think my back would have broke."
"Hey! I'm not that heavy!"
"I was injured."
"Oh... Oops sorry." Naruto blinked, she knew Sasuke wasn't apologising for the chidori through the chest because it was something that was left unspoken between the two. Ah, he was apologising for his dignified response where he claims he isn't that heavy. "That's alright. Your hair felt so soft even after the battle oh my lord. I was gonna ask what shampoo you use but then you were unconscious." Naruto joked, eliciting a laugh from Sasuke.
"Do you want to eat with us?" Naruto asked after a comfortable silence of them just drinking their already cooling tea and eating the remaining dangos.
"Us?"
"The akatsuki, well ex-akatsuki. I don't know what to call them now! Um let's see, minions? No, they're not my servants. Duckies? No! S-ranked shinobis are not gonna be called duckies anytime soon! Group? Nah. That's boring. Squad?.... Hmm... That sounds kinda cool. Duckie squad! Oh my kami... Where did that come from? Let's just stick with squad." Naruto rambled, earning another laugh from Sasuke.
"Well?" Naruto asked, waiting for a response.
"Hn."
"Okay. Let's go." Naruto said, interpreting the sound perfectly. She helped him up and went to pay before dragging him to the table the squad was sitting at. "They were here all along?" Sasuke murmured to Naruto, subconsciously hiding behind her.
"They wouldn't bite you know."
"I know but-" Sasuke hissed.
"Hello otouto." Itachi greeted, cutting in without batting a single eyelash.
"Nii-San." Sasuke greeted automatically, earning a surprise jerk from all of them sitting down. They had thought the boy was gonna jump across the table to strangle Itachi. "So I assume we are gonna eat together tonight?" Konan asked slowly and Naruto nodded.
"Let's go barbecue un!" Deidara exclaimed, standing up. The others pitched in their two cents of agreement.

"So... I have been wanting to ask this... " Naruto looked up from her food at Obito, they were sitting in a private booth so they have all taken off their hoods. The two Uchihas have planted themselves next to either side of Naruto, much to the others' amusement. They were clearly being protective.
"What?"
"Who was your first kiss, Naruto?" At that the two Uchiha flushed bright red, they looked down to hide it, and Naruto was rivalling Nagato's hair. Why were the two Uchihas blushing?
"It was Uchiha." Naruto answered, trying to act nonchalantly.
"Which Uchiha?"
"Isn't it obvious?" Naruto asked, unaware that the two neat to her was blushing madly.
"Uh... Then why is the two Uchihas beside you blushing?" Naruto blinked and looked both ways in surprise. She frowned as she thought about why Sasuke and Itachi were blushing.
"Oh! Itachi was, though that was an accident. I tripped and we both tumbled down a hill together and then rolled straight into the water." Sasuke jerked up in surprise, he had thought he was...
"Was that why you came back home all drenched and red faced that day, Aniki?" Itachi nodded slightly, not looking up.
"Then why were you blushing younger Uchiha?" Konan asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Ah, about that. My second kiss was with Sasuke, that, was also an accident. Some idiot bumped me and I was on the table glaring at Sasuke, so I naturally lost my balance and tipped towards Sasuke." Itachi glared at Sasuke.
"My third was Sasuke too," Naruto said thoughtfully, Itachi glared even harder, "but that was also pure accident. We had been joined together with this disgusting chakra that was like glue by the hands and we tried getting rid of it but we fell and lip locked on the way down a waterfall, then we both panicked and started struggling from the lack of air underwater. Stupid teme!"
"What? It wasn't my fault!"
"But you kept struggling and you fell unconscious! Do you know how hard it was to drag your sorry ass onto shore?!"
"I insist it wasn't my fault. If you hadn't stumbled, we would not have even fallen off the edge." The two teens glared at each other before they both huffed and looked away at the same time, a smile on their lips hidden from each other. "The fourth time was with Itachi though and that was NOT an accident. Oh kami kissing a rogue S-ranked ninja." Naruto joked, poking Itachi's cheek. "But anyhow, Itachi was my first kiss, whether it be real or be an accident... I just realised, I took both your first kisses." Naruto said to the two Uchiha by her side, much to everyone's amusement, they blushed harder and looked away.