Chapter 4

Konan stormed back in half a minute later and back into her room before she came out, calmer now, tugging a small person clad in black and covered from head to ankles. The person was barefoot but had the smallest feet they have ever seen on a person that size. Well... It wasn't that small but still, in a group that pretty much consist of all men and one woman, you gotta admit that feet looks small. "Nice feet, kid." Kisame called out, grinning as he knew who it was.
"Shut it you overgrown anchovy." The small figure snapped back. Kisame spluttered and everyone looked shocked before they doubled over laughing, Kisame looking conflicted between amusement and anger. "Overgro- hahahahahaha." Deidara tried to say, gasping for air and rolling on the ground laughing. Itachi, Kakuzu and Pein were more dignified as they tried to stifle their laughter. Konan and Nagato had bent over laughing but still dignified enough not to roll on the ground.
Naruto scowled. How was being called an overgrown anchovy funny?... Wait. She wants to take that statement back. Naruto smirked and tugged Itachi away whilst everyone was busy laughing. "I missed you." Itachi whispered, as he embraced Naruto when they reached the safety of the kitchen, away from the rest. "Let me see your face."
"No, I look like a freak." Naruto said, pulling the hoodie closer. Itachi was about to pull it away but they both sensed the chakra signatures coming their way so they sprang apart and pretended they weren't hugging before. Naruto jumped into the counter to sit on it and Itachi busied himself with going through the fridge.
"How are you both in here so quickly?"
"I got hungry and pulled Itachi away." Naruto said, still keeping her head low to avoid the hoodie showing her face. Konan made an 'oh' face and a look of understanding finally dawned her. "What's with the look, un?" Deidara asked. Konan ignored him and joined Itachi in the making of the food. "You must be starving now that you can't feed off its chakra." Itachi jerked in surprise.
"You have been feeding off its chakra?" Itachi asked, eyes narrowing with a hint of anger and sadness.  The others watched in shock as the stranger made Itachi show emotions and it seems that Itachi knows this stranger well enough to show caring emotions.
The stranger's head bobbed once slowly and hung even lower, as if ashamed. They watched Itachi now. He frowned and remained silent as he cut the vegetables, admittedly a bit too forcefully yet still graceful.  "What did I tell you? I told you to stop doing it, it's going to hurt you and I told you to eat properly. Now you can't eat too much or your stomach is going to reject everything. How long since you last ate a proper meal?" Everyone stayed silent as they could feel the worry and anger radiating off the Uchiha. They never felt that before so it was better to stay out of it until they were sure of how to deal with it. "And that means it's not a ramen meal." Itachi added and the stranger seem to start fidgeting. The stranger mumbled something and both Konan and Itachi stiffened. "What did the little dude say un?" Deidara asked hesitantly.
"8 years ago... Was that when I cooked for you before I left?" Itachi asked, turning around after Konan gestured that she would take over. The stranger's head bobbed again and they heard stifling and the stranger was wiping at their face furiously. Itachi sighed and shut his eyes before turning back around to help Konan. Food was served and Naruto was a bit hesitant to sit at the table. She was scared, not of them - she could hold her side of the fight and still take on at least five of them whilst in this state-, she was afraid of how they would treat her. Itachi seem to know how she felt as he pulled her to sit beside him and pulled her chair close then pushed her portion to her. Naruto ate slowly, pausing a bit too long between each bite. "Who is this f*ing kid anyways?" Hidan asked.
"The kyuubi jinchuriki." Kisame said.
"I am no longer the jinchuriki."