Prologue - The beginning

2nd person PoV:

This is when your story had truly begun.

You remembered walking inside the doors of your favorite restaurant: Freddy Fazbears pizza! As usual, many children crowded the stage to see the animal band perform. Today was a very special day for you, as it was your 8th birthday! So, because you wanted to celebrate it as much as you could, you had invited as many of your friends to the establishment as you could with you, which obviously meant bringing your best friend in the whole wide world, Mike. First, you went over to the main stage, where the majority of your friends were, listening avidly to the songs that were commonly played (but at that age, the repetition didn't bother you). As you tuned in and hummed along to the music, you noticed that the animatronics were all avidly staring at you (at least, the three currently on the stage). You answered to their expressions with a warm smile, and they returned it through the apparent emotion in their eyes. When Freddy and Chica had turned back to the other kids, Bonnie winked at you. That made your face light up with a red hue, as you had a small, childish crush on the bunny that you denied pretty much all the time, always arguing with Mike about it. But did Bonnie know about it? And if he did, how?

You were pulled from your thoughts as you saw Mike bobbing up and down on the balls of his feet to get a glimpse at the other animatronic, Foxy. Mike was a massive fan of Foxy the Pirate Fox, so you fast-walked over to the pirates cove to join him.

"I love foxy, he's so cool!" Mike exclaimed, the excitement on his face indistinguishable.

"I know, right? All his swashbucklin' adventures!" You grinned. 'Though just the thought of going on a rocking boat in the sea is making me feel sick...'

As you and Mike chatted and laughed together, enjoying each other's company, you heard a high-pitched, pain-induced scream, with many more out of fear soon to come. You turned your head with all the other children, and saw Foxy had bitten into another child's head. The wound was gushing blood like a waterfall, making you even more sick to your stomach. Everyone else ran to their parents and fled as fast as they possibly could, but you did the most unexpected thing. Despite hearing the employees yelling at you to get back, and the extremely dangerous vibes, you sprinted straight up to the girl and Foxy, and gently but swiftly removed her from foxes sharp mouth, ripping away the already mangled frontal lobe in the process.

By being up close you could see that his eyes were different: one the normal yellow colour, and the other completely black with a white pupil. You whispered to foxy, stuttering due to how much blood there was covering him, mainly around his mouth,"I... it wasn't your fault, i-it was the person who messed with your wires and the rest of your parts."

Foxy looked at you in shock as you talked to him. When you'd finished, you lowered her and knelt down next to the poor girl : half of your being wanting to actually throw up, and the other half wanting to continue cradling her in your arms and cry (due to the traumatic situation). As soon as you had let go of the girl's almost-lifeless body - spreading her blood across your limbs and clothes in the process, you were dragged away from the pirate fox and him away from you. He had reached out to hug you for comfort, but - your parents and the staff seeing that, snatched you away and restrained him, in fear of your safety. M/n wiped one of your arms down with a handkerchief the best she could, gripped your wrist tight enough to sting for a while afterwards and the three of you jogged out the front doors and to the car, away from the establishment. Foxy yelled out to you, and, knowing that you'd probably never visit there again and see the animatronics, shoved you across your emotional barrier.

"LASS! COME BACK!" He roared, struggling against the staff, trying to fight the urge to injure them.

"FOXY-" You screamed, before being cut off by the slam of the car door.

The other animatronics wanted to fight back, too, but knew they would be replaced if they did. So they stayed still, crying on the inside for you and their companion.

"F-foxy!" You stammered, winding down your window. You would've just opened the door, but the child lock was always on. "Don't take them away from me!" You cried to your father, beating your tiny fists against the back of his chair. Your mother was battling against a flood of tears, your actions and tone of voice making her feel as if she had stripped you from your happiness.

You had affected everyone so much that day. What if you could never go back?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like it? Comment below if you want me to continue this story. If anyone has any ideas on the story-line, also comment below. See you later!

~Holly <3