Chapter 7 - Trapped memories

3rd person PoV:

Flashback:

It was Y/n's 5th birthday and she was having a party at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. She had invited many friends, but her best friends stood out as they were always with her rather than going off on there own. Probably because it was her birthday but...eh. As the announcer said that the animatronics were coming onto the stage, everyone got exited but one. A shady man who looked to be purple was glaring at the stage, then at the children. A smirk drew itself on his face.He thought that the robots needed more SOUL to perform properly (you know where this is going right?).

After the band had finished and they had heard all Foxys' pirate tales, a man dressed in a Golden Freddy costume walked up to the group of friends and said specifically:

"There's some cake in the backroom, only special people can have some. Follow me if you want a slice!"

His smile was obviously fake, so this was fake. But her friends were gullible: they were 5 after all. So her friends followed the 'suit' to the backroom. She didn't know it was going to get messy, so just watched as the 'suit' brought them there. He shut and locked the door, but luckily there was a crack between the door and the wall, so she could see what it was about to do. But what shocked her was that the suit was taken off by the man she had seen earlier, and what she saw was true! He was completely purple! He looked around to check that no-one was watching; she managed to get out of sight before he saw her.

He soon made his face look like what the spawn of the devil would look like. From his calming demeanour to an insane psychopath. But what happened next made it all worse.

"Mister, where's the cake?"

"We shouldn't be here..."

"Our parents must be worried sick!"

"What's happening?"

"When can we go home?"

This was shocking.

"Never may you go home, children. Go and join Satan and bow to him like the devils you really are!"

Then the man started at Freddy. As he was panicking (what anyone would do in this situation) he stabbed him in the heart. Charlotte-the only girl-screamed.

"Aaaaaa!"

"No-one can hear your screams and cries. No-one will. No-one ever will."

But she did. One-by-one, they were all stabbed, killed, and shoved into the animatronics, who had just finished for the day. She had been holding it for a while now. But it was unbearable. She sobbed, and before she knew it the man was in front of the door with a grim look.

"Oh, so someone did see? You won't tell will you?"

"I'll have the police on you mister!"

"Oh really? What if I told you that you would never see your family again if you tell?"

That made her tense up.

"Good girl." He pecked her on the forehead. "Go and find your mum now, she's probably worried sick about you..."

With that, in fear and sadness, she ran, and ran, and ran, until she could run no more. By that time though, she had found her mum.

"I was worried sick! Where were you!?"

She made up a quick white lie, as she knew the man from before was watching her every move with anticipation.

"I got lost, and one of the day shift guards gave me directions!"

"What was his name? I'll have to thank him for that, I don't know what I would do without you..."

Then he emerged from the shadows, performing perfectly. It was as if he had memorized lines and stage directions perfectly. As if he had done this many times before.

"That would be me, M.lady. Vincents' the name, what's yours?"

"M/n (mums name). Thank you very much for helping my daughter, but we must go now. Thanks again!"

The girl managed to catch the man mumble, "How could she forget about me so quickly?"

With that, they left Freddy Fazbears. That was the second-last time she went there in her childhood.

1st person PoV:

Flashback over:

I sat up quickly, checking my surroundings. I was on my bed, in my room. Phew. Luckily that seemed like a dream, but it felt so real...the kiss on the child's forehead felt fresh, like it had just happened, like I was the child. 'Maybe that wasn't a dream...' I thought. 'Maybe it was a memory I forced to the back of my mind as it was so horrible, and when I disliked chocolate cake (what a phase...).' Alas, there was no true answer until I have proof. So I left it and checked the time: 11:50...11:50! I'm going to be late!

If only she knew that the man who murdered her friends was a member of her family.