Good ending 4 : Bonnie

Y/n's PoV:
"I-I..."

I'm such a terrible person. I'm choosing between the people who mean the most to me to keep another alive. I'll break another's heart however and whoever I choose, which is making my heart shatter in the process. I hate putting them all through so much pain, but there's only one path I feel is right.

'Okay, don't beat around the bush, just say it outright. Make it clear that you are positive, and make the mere minutes, maybe even seconds, we have left together worthwhile. You can do this.'

.
.
.

"Bonnie. I....choose....Bonnie."

I take a deep breath in, mentally preparing myself for their reactions. Freddy's, Foxy's and Goldie's demeanours instantly change. Cold, analytical. Probably thinking why I chose Bonnie over them. I don't think even I know the answer to that, and I'm the one who made the decision.

Chica... I think she's going to cry.

"Oh, chick-chick..." I coo sadly, running over to her and enveloping her in a warm hug. If I see her cry, I think I'll cry.

"Please..." She began softly, "never forget about me, will you...?" She looks up at me with a pleading expression.

"You know I could never...." I reply, burying my face into her hair.

Her grip on me feels like it's getting weaker. Turning my head, my eyes widen and tears threaten to spill over as she starts to become even more transparent. I tighten my grip, wishing I could keep her here this way. She sends me a sad smile, before disappearing, along with the others, in a flurry of light and fragments. Stumbling, I reach forward, trying to grasp the pieces of a person no longer a part of this world. Everything suddenly hitting me like a brick, I completely break down. Unaware of Bonnie, I get up and go to walk out the building, but he grabs my wrist, making me gasp in surprise.

He turns me around, wrapping his arms around my waist, and smiles at me, blood-shot eyes staring lovingly into mine.

"Please don't be too sad. You still have me, right?" He whispers, sending a shiver down my spine at his warm breath against my ear, and the proximity of the two of us.

Without a need for warning, he presses his lips lightly against mine, starting slow and sweet, almost innocent. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I murmur a short 'I love you' onto his slightly homespun lips, before pulling back.

"I-I love you too..." He stutters.

I pull myself onto my tip-toes, putting more weight (which didn't add up to much) onto Bonnie. He walks backwards, I walk forwards. It seems like an endless cycle, until he could walk no more due to being against the wall. With this, the kiss becomes gradually more passionate, but we stop ourselves before it becomes too much.

Laying my head against his chest and wrapping my arms around him in a one-sided embrace, I listen to his heartbeat (which was slightly faster than usual, as if he'd been on a jog). I smile and let out a sigh of content, feeling his warm chest through his worn clothes, quickly realising something.

"This is the first time I've felt a heartbeat from any of you..." I hum.

"I-is there anything wrong with it?" Bonnie asks, worrying about displeasing me more than he should.

"No... it's nice."

We look at each other - almost as if we can see the feelings radiating off the other, before locking lips once more in the restaurant. His facial expression silently pleading to leave these memories behind, I shut my eyes in an eye-smile before lightly clasping his hand and pulling him outside, with the bunny (previously) trailing closely behind.

Once outside, Bonnie shuts the door with a loud slam for good measure. He smiles (his first proper smile, mind you) before taking the lead, now pulling me behind him. He turns to me, with a cheeky grin, and I'll never forget this as long as I live:

"I'm looking forward to being with you for the rest of my life. Let's go home, alright?"

And we did.

————————————————————

Hey everyone! I'm a bad author, aren't I? Well, I'm back with another ending, two more to go! I'll eventually get them done (hopefully...). Anyway, I thank those faithful amplify to deal with my writer issues - I mean, mine are a load of bull, but oh well. Thank you to new readers, I'll just name a few:

ClashOfClansGrl

namjooncomeatme

Thank you. For everything.