Good ending 1 : Goldie

Previous chapter:
I choose....

Present:
Y/n's PoV:
"I choose Goldie. I'm so, so sorry to the rest of you, but I'm completely in love with him. That first kiss made my world completely change. Even though it didn't look like much, I felt the sparks."

I almost burst out laughing when my eyes locked with Goldie's (soul). His flabbergasted expression was priceless. I heard a small flash behind me, knowing my bribery didn't take too long to take effect. The twins (you should know who they are by now) had taken a picture of it. The others looked slightly saddened, but happy at the same time.

"Take care of her bro, alright?" Freddy broke the silence.
"Yeah! Or we'll have to come and haunt you for the rest of your human life." Bonnie joked.
"Aye, this sea-dog won't forgive ye if yet break me lass' heart" Foxy added.
"Have fun you two..." Chica finished.

As soon as Chica had her say, they floated through the air and drifted away. One more flash of light, and the animatronics were fixed, with a human Goldie standing in front of me. He opened his arms, beckoning me in for a hug.

"Goldie!" I exclaimed joyfully whilst leaping into his arms. He held me tightly, as if he'd never let go, but also as if I was the most precious thing in the world to him.

He gently clasped my hand, and lead me outside, where the sun was beginning to set. It wasn't cold, but not particularly warm either, so he slithered his arm around my shoulder and lightly clasped it, locking us in a side hug. It was silent, but it wasn't an awkward one, it was comfortable. I looked at him through the silence, and I could tell that he had been staring for a while. It made me self-conscious, but once we locked eyes, I couldn't look away. His free hand slowly made its way to my left cheek, and I leant against it, feeling his soft, warm palm against the cold, slightly rough skin of my cheek.

I had never really got a good look at his features so close before, since the last kiss was just a peck. It was only now that I began to take in his true beauty, taking my eyes off his only for a moment.
Luscious golden locks of hair that framed his face perfectly - especially with the small breeze outside the pizzeria. His oddly-coloured black and white eyes, his faintly tanned skin, the small freckles that danced across his nose and the tops of his cheeks. And his extremely tempting lips, oh how I wanted to kiss them again. Wait, what am I saying?

Goldie's PoV:
She's so perfect and I love her so, so much. I'm not even going to deny it, not anymore. Her gorgeous h/c hair that lightly blew across her shoulders through the breeze. Her e/c orbs glistened, reflecting the sunset to the side of us. Her stunning, curvaceous body and her plump lips that almost beckoned me. I could feel myself gradually inching closer, her doing the same.

This is it. This is my chance, and I cannot blow it. You have to do this, Goldie! You've been waiting forever, now's your chance. Take it.

Y/n's PoV:
Before I knew it, our faces were so close together that I could feel Goldie's breath lightly tickling my lips. If we got any closer, our noses would be touching, and another inch after that and we'd be kissing. This was another moment where I was struggling really hard to not laugh. He looked like he was arguing with himself in his head, but about what I did not know. It was a struggle, but I managed to hear him whisper something that confused me, to say the least.

"Now's your chance Goldie. That first time didn't mean much. Make this count."

When I gazed into his eyes again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.
For a moment, I thought that maybe he was angry with himself over something, but before I could ponder it further, he yanked me into him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry and passion-filled kiss. I responded immediately, which seemed to surprise the both of us. His mouth radiated heat, but the caress of his lips was softer than I'd have imagined it to be. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I granted him permission into my mouth, our tongues caught together, dancing in almost a graceful way.

When he pulled away, we both gasped for air, secretly wishing for it to have gone on longer. Once we had caught our breaths, he said the few words and the small question that I had been waiting for, for what seemed like forever.

"Y/n, I am completely infatuated with you, and have been since the day I ever laid my eyes on you, when you were first hired. At first, I was just planning on using you to toy with the others, and possibly form a type of relationship with you after, though you would most likely dislike me a lot more than the others. But with everything going by so quickly, it made me realise my feelings for you. I love you to the end of the universe and back, so will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend, and live out the rest of our lives together, even when we grow old and frail?"

I wasn't shocked. Or sad. I was completely delighted and beaming at the thought.

"With a confession like that, how could I say no? So, my answer is yes. Of course I will be your girlfriend, Goldie."

I love him, and he loves me. I couldn't be more content with that.

Narrators PoV:
The two young adults, Y/n and Goldie, shared one last tender kiss under the moonlight, then strolled away, hand in hand, to continue their life. Of course, in all relationships, there are always small hurdles and dips that the two in it trip over or fall in, but this one always managed to get back up stronger in the end, and they lived out their lives together, with the thought of knowing they would see their friends once again, after they'd moved on to the next life.

At long last, the story is finally at its climax.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You do know the universe shouldn't have an end, right? Then, how can you love me to the end of it and back?"

"D-don't question my logic..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Hello fellow readers! I hope you enjoyed Goldie's ending, it definitely took a lot longer than I thought it would! It must have taken me about 1.5 - 2 hours to finish and perfect. Considering this is the first time I have ever written a proper kiss scene, it may not be the best out there, but I think it's commendable for a first try! I only did Goldie's ending first because he is probably my favourite FNAF character, and because I had the ending already in my head. Constructive criticism is encouraged, and I will see you again in the next chapter!)

~Cookie