Chapter 5 - Kidnapped!?

(A/N:Please ignore the thumbnail of the video! I just like the song, and I thought I would add it with one of my favourite AMV/MEP maker. Enjoy anyway!)

Goldie's PoV

I can't help but blush in my head at how cute and helpless she looks right now. Maybe I should try and use my 'charm'. No no, too early to do that, as we are only mere acquaintances. But while I can (because I know Freddy already knows about this place, or maybe he's dumber than I thought?) I may as well have fun.

I quickly looked around me, making sure they aren't too close. I then smirked, knowing that lovely y/n won't be expecting this.

Freddys PoV.

He always wants to enrage me, doesn't he? At least I know where he is this time.

I slowly and carefully removed the floorboards, and there it was, the secret passageway, or most likely Goldies room. It gave off that golden glow anyway. Let's get this over with.

Your PoV.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Goldie smirked, and it looked like he meant business by it. I should probably be petrified right now. In the blink of my eye, I'm pinned to the wall with a Goldie making sure I can't escape, with that annoying but slightly h..I will stop myself there signature smirk. I tried to struggle, but then realised my hands are still tied, so, as he was probably thinking now, I am helpless and slightly hopeless. I didn't realise that I had spaced out until I heard his voice.

"Loving the view now, hmm...?

With that, I blushed. Hard. This. Never. Happens. So the golden psychotic bears charm has worked(if you can even call it that...). But...luckily my friends burst into the room. Unluckily, they saw our position right away. Embarrassing on so many levels.

Foxy, Freddy and Bonnies PoV.

He's making my blood boil. What is he accomplishing by doing this, infuriating us and having fun in his...own way.

I just noticed her hands were tied together by rope as well. He doesnt even give her a chance to fight back. A little coward if I say so myself.

Chicas PoV.

Oh. My. God! They look so cute together! If only there were not the other boys to interfere, then I could  just watch this lovey-dovey scene right here right now. But then someone ruined the moment. It was the troublemaker himself.

"Enjoying the view too, Chica?"

My eyes sparkled in glee.

"No. I was just thinking about how cute you two are! It looks like you two were made for each other! I think you should stay together." Goldie smirks in triumph.

"What!?" The other boys shout.

"Mmhm!" I smile in triumph; I know the boys would never hurt me. Gold maybe, but not me.

"Oh, and I just noticed that the bedsheets were ruffled. Did you two do something while we were away?"

Your PoV.

"No!" I shouted rather hastily. I probably shouldn't have said that so quickly.

I felt a cold but smooth surface through my jeans. Guess who it was(I'm not even going to bother...)? Before he could get any closer to my thigh, I swatted his hand away with the opposite knee. He looked away in sadness. I looked away as well. I could almost feel his smirk radiating off him. And then he pushed everyone's buttons, or squeaky noses.

He kissed me.

And what I did next surprised everyone, especially myself.

I kissed back.

(For all the people asking if he has aids (😂what gave you that idea), as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have that - but I mean you do you)