Good ending 2 : Chica

Previously:
I choose...

Y/n's PoV:
"I choose Chica. I haven't quite recognised my feelings for her, and I want to find out what they are. I really, really wish I could bring you all, but she's the best girl I've ever met within this lifetime so far. And..." I shed a tear, finding it hard to keep going.

I took a deep breath. "And... I'm not prepared to lose her. Not yet, not ever. Not until I grow old with her. And I'm not too old yet, so... heh... *sigh*..."

When I had finished my unprepared, short speech, everyone was - well, speechless. I could see Chica's emotions swirling around in her eyes : shock, happiness, and sadness. Anyone (especially her) can be like a book - easy to read, as long as you know where to find the pages.

Freddy seemed likely to be the only one able to speak over his emotions at the moment, "At least you made your choice, right or wrong. Just know that I..... no, we, love you, no matter what. If you ever need to find us, look up into the stars. We'll be the ones shining the brightest. Don't forget us, okay?"

Narrators PoV:
Soon after he said that, all the gangs' souls flew up to Y/n, and all (rather awkwardly) hugged her at the same time, as all but one began to fade away. That one's part of the hug became stronger, giving just as much love as before - if not more. Once the girl had broken it, she grasped the other girls hand, and they slowly walked towards the door of the pizzeria, planning to leave the old memories in this place sacred in their hearts, no matter how much turmoil had taken place in it.

"Y'know, it's been a while since I've had to breathe, it's gonna' take a while to get used to it." Chica smiled softly at Y/n.
Y/n found it a bit harder to smile back than she normally would.

Chica stopped walking after the two'd got down the steps leading in and out of the pizzeria doors. She also became a bit more serious.

"Chica? Are you okay?" Y/n asked worriedly.

Chica thought she heard the record button's sound on an iPhone lightly, but brushed that aside. She turned the two of them around so they were facing each other, quickly locking eyes. Chica's smile gradually worked it's way onto her face again.

"I'm in love with you, so of course I'm alright."

Chica's PoV:
I finally confessed. I couldn't hold back. Her h/c locks. Her e/c orbs. Her smooth s/c skin. Her personality. Her everything, her whole being. I love every inch of it. With her shocked expression, it seems like I am about to be...... friend-zoned...... *deep sigh*

"Just... let me show you what I mean by that." And I began leaning in, her unconsciously doing the same.

Y/n's PoV:
It was short but sweet, just a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime. I never thought I would fall in love with a girl, let alone at a pizzeria. But even after everything everyone here's been through, it was definitely worth the wait. The warmth that was taken away from my lips was soon replaced, again, and again, and again. Over and over, for at least a minute or two. Even though it seemed like such a small task to do, we were completely out of breath by the end. As we took in big gulps of air, I leant my forehead on hers, taking in the silence. Now I know that it's not all about the small fireworks that normally occur in fanfiction's, but the love that is carried through the actions that matters the most.

"I... I love you too, Chica... but, surely you should've already known that by now..." I chuckled, slowly getting my breath back.

She side-hugged me whilst we watched the sunset shift through colours. We ignored the sound of very familiar, 'manly giggles' as we began to walk away. It may have just been my imagination, but I swear I heard the words, 'have fun, and good luck' blow through the light breeze.

"I'm assuming you're my girlfriend now?"

"You needn't have asked."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just thought I'd tell you that I have a male form as well, so, y'know.....

"You WHAT?!

"I didn't expect you to be that surprised!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,
I'm extremely sorry for the long wait! Honestly, what's wrong with me? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed Chica's ending! This is the first time I've ever written a yuri (girl x girl) part of fanfiction, so I'm also sorry if it's not as good as another you may have read. But there's a first time for everything, I guess! I made the kissing part a bit more like I would imagine Chica to be like, rather than going for the same kind of version that Goldie's one was. I made some of the characters more emotional, and the main and hardest parts slightly shorter, but also sweet. I hope you all enjoy this ending, because there's still 4 more left to write. Also, if you do decide to write that alien story, good luck to @VampireWerewolfDemon
~Cookierules12