Good ending 3 : Freddy

Previously:
I choose...

Y/n's PoV:
"I-I...."

'Why does life decide to punish me this way! I guess... there's one person I can single out...'

Choosing my words as careful as I could, I gave them my answer. The response Chica gave was rather surprising, I must say, but she took it well, better than the others. I'm extremely grateful to her for that.

"I want... to bring Freddy back. I don't know why, but this feeling... deep down in my heart..." I paused to think of words that hopefully won't hurt them. "...It's telling me that this is the right decision, even if I don't realise it yet... I will really miss the rest of you... but my decision is final. I'm sorry."

Freddy looked shocked, but not how I expected him to be. It was the kind of shocked face that you get when you win the jackpot on a slot machine, or you win £1,000,000 on a lottery scratch card, not the one you get when you hear a decision that could be even more life-changing.

The other boys couldn't seem to stand to even glance at me. Naturally, seeing the betrayal in their eyes, I felt guilty and slightly sick to my stomach. Chica could see that, and gave me a ghost of a smile for consolation. Slowly, she drifted towards me and stopped about an inch or two away from my face. Her body began to come back a bit, and she chise to lean forward, give me a kiss on each cheek and hug me straight after.

"That feeling... the one you described earlier, it was... directed towards Freddy." She spoke barely above a whisper, mumbling some incoherent words to herself before continuing. "The thing you are feeling... is love. You are in love with Freddy. I just thought I'd tell you, just in case you didn't realise. The way you worded it, it seemed like you didn't. Oh, and pay no attention to the boys, because they're just jealous of Freddy. I mean, I am too, but I respect your decision."

My facial expression flashed shock before showing a small smile. I whispered a quick 'thank you' before hugging her back. As she and I let go, she became a slight part transparent and floated back to the rest of them. Bonnie chose this time to look up, and smirked for the space of time in which he said these words:

"We'll be behind your shoulders haunting you every day from now on. We all love you no matter what, never forget that."

As the gang (except Freddy) faded away, my smile dropped and a stray tear slipped down my face. I made sure to wipe it away quickly in fear of worrying them. Looking down to my feet, the words Bonnie said echoed around in my mind.

"We love you...... we love you...... we love you...... we love you...... "

A bright glimmer in front of me broke me from my trance. I looked - instantly regretting it as my eyes stung painfully. Never again.
Shielding my eyes with the sleeves of my f/c (hoodie/ sweater/ jacket/ etc.) I heard a thump, and an exasperated voice that I was all too familiar to hearing call out my name.

"Y/n! Thank god!"

-----------------------------

Narrators PoV:

The h/c girl removed the sleeves from her eyes as Freddy wrapped his long, muscular arms around her, pulling her into his chest. She could feel his six-pack through the thin fabric of his white t-shirt, and sense the faint smell of his cologne as their contact became needed, having wanted each other's touch and warmth for so long without even knowing it. Y/n tensed for a moment, seemingly having an inner battle with herself, obviously one of the sides' losing due to her facial expression. Freddy unwrapped from around her, studying her with a worried expression, a hint of amusement hidden beneath it.