Chapter 9 - His appearance

Y/n's PoV:

Chica dragged me to the kitchen, as we were going to make a pizza, yet again, for us and the boys. When we entered, something seemed... wrong, but we couldn't quite place it. We brushed it off, assuming that it was one of the others spying on us. We began to make the pizza, and Chica started to talk.

"You know, you're surprisingly oblivious to the feelings all of us have for you. We're all really in lo-"

A pot crashed to the floor with a *clang*, startling the two of us. The both of us surveyed the room, to see what had made said pot fall off the shelf like that. Alike to my first experience in the Fazbear Establishments kitchen, I saw a shadowed silhouette in the far corner of the room.

"Why am I always in the kitchen when things go wrong?" I whispered to myself. "Whoever it is in the shadows, stop being a coward and hiding from us! Show yourself!" I then yelled.

As soon as I said that, a low chuckle was sent my way, one that I hadn't heard for a long time. My eyes widened as he walked out from his hiding place. I sent a concerned glance towards Chica and she looked as petrified as I was on the inside. I gave her a look saying, 'We need to run and alert the boys.' Luckily, she got what I meant. When I turned around, he was only inches away from my face. With a smirk planted on his face, he gruffly whispered:

"Remember me now sweetheart? You were such a cute but... pesky little child. Always getting into things that weren't your business, namely my business. But, alas, you were too late to save those children." He shoots a small glare at Chica, then back to me. "Did you really think you could escape me that easily? And what a shame, you've turned into quite a fine young woman. It seems strange looking at you now, seeing as I didn't properly get to witness you grow up, although I was always watching." He leaned in to stroke my face with his large palm.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands you murderer." I coldly hiss back at him and swat his hand away.

"Haah... You were much better mannered when you were younger. Though, I like the ones who struggle. It makes my job more fun." He whispered in my ear.

"And I don't remember your breath smelling this rancid when I was younger. What is it with things changing over the years?" I snidely back chatted. A scowl overtook his features, but had you blinked you would have missed it.

 By now he's much closer than I would have liked it (it would have been much better with him no nearer than at least 10 feet) and I'm backed up into the table, with both his arms blocking two of my possible exits.

I send another look towards Chica, which told her to go and get the rest of the gang. She looks at me worriedly, wary of what he might do while she was gone. I just nod, telling her that I'll be fine. She then rushes off. I hope she gets back quickly...

Chica's PoV:

I look at her worriedly, because he is capable of way more things that you could have thought imaginable. I mean, he killed us without leaving anything but minor traces. I heard him say, "Remember me now, sweetheart?" So maybe he did leave one large one... Oh no! Maybe he's trying to get rid of it!

I finally reached the boys and they all looked at me worriedly. Freddy asked, "What's wrong Chica? Did something happen again?" They were all intently listening to me now.

"He is here and I think he's come for Y/n! It seems like they know each other as well, and that isn't a good sign. I have a feeling that she is the only trace of our murders!"   

All their eyes widened at this. 

The boys PoV:

'I'm going to kill him for all he has done to us!'

Chica's PoV:

"Then why didn't she try to stop him?" Bonnie barely whispered.

They all looked towards the floor, like it was the most interesting thing in the world, and mumbled under their breaths. 

"Idiots, she was a five year old. Also, she did, she just didn't do it in time... Ha ha ha!"

Y/N's PoV:

I look strong and defiant on the outside. However, I feel powerless and frightened on the inside. I can already tell that this isn't going to go well. He whispers in my ear again:

(*)

"I wonder... What would they do if I stole you away from them? What would they do then?" My eyes and his smirk widened again at that revelation.

I growl under my breath. If he ever did that, then they would lose it. Suddenly (giving me no time to react) he turned me around so that I was facing the table with one of his arms around my front, making sure that I couldn't escape, including my arms, and the other clasped tightly around one of the kitchen knives, positioning it so that it was pressing against my neck, but not enough to draw blood.

"If you don't want any of your blood shed, I suggest you don't move as much as possible. And don't make a sound."

We then silently snuck over to where everyone else was while blending in with the shadows. We heard a glimpse of there conversation.

"Then why didn't she try to stop him?" Bonnie whispered.

 Tears began to prick at my eyes, not because of the pain in my neck, but because it seemed like they had lost all their faith in me.

"See? They don't even trust you after the truth was let out..." He gruffly whispered in my ear.

Soon enough, the salty water overflowed from within my eye sockets and slithered their was down my face and past my chin. They all mumbled to themselves saying things like: "Yeah, why didn't she?" And, "She was probably saving herself..."

He dragged me with him out of the shadows. I looked down as I didn't want them to see my face like this: helpless and broken.

He then said, " Idiots, she was a five year old. Also, she did, she just didn't do it in time... Ha ha ha!"

-------------------------------------------------------

*"This is much more incestual than I was originally planning" He whispered, cringing.