Chapter 11 - Am I really human?

Previously:

"No!"

I jumped towards the fighting pair, knife in hand, looking as intimidating as possible. I rammed into Goldie (but not too hard) and moved him out the way before any of my friends could get severely hurt. I then stood up defiantly, making everyone's eyes lock onto me.

"Let's finish this."

(Words in brackets are your thoughts)

Present time and Y/n's PoV:

I WON'T let him hurt my friends ANYMORE. I saw worry flash upon Goldie's eyes, which were now blue again. Vaguely, I could see my reflection. My eyes were fully white. I started to twitch as well. But I have one goal right now. To eliminate the monster that rid my friends of their happiness (why am I thinking like this!?).

I then curtly nodded at Goldie, which was a sign of, 'back away if you don't want to get caught in the crossfire' (why can't I control myself!?). Then, that MONSTER and I locked gazes. He, for once, looked terrified. That was enough to make me die of laughter. But I couldn't do that. Then my friends would be filled with MISERY for the rest of their robotic lives. I widely smirked and charged quickly at Vincent. Sadly he had recovered from his shock and managed to dodge the knife that headed his way (stop coming forward! You're going to get even more hurt than I will when I see what happens to you!).

I ran even faster at him and managed to slice his upper-left arm, which left him with something to think about. But there was not one- but two things I had forgotten about. The SHADOWS (RUN! Please... I don't want to hurt you!).

I would give them the benefit of the doubt if they weren't teamed with that MONSTER. Something inside of me brought me back to my senses and I was being restrained by The Shadows. This gave me a chance to speak.

I pleaded, "Get out of here... I don't want to hurt you I... I can't control it. Stay as far away from me as possi-"

 Suddenly, it felt as if my heart was being ripped out of my chest, which made me let out a large scream.

"Aaaaaaaah!" I dropped to my knees and let the darkness consume me.

Vincent's PoV: (Weren't expecting that one were ya'?)

She surprises me, she scares me, she amuses me, she confuses me. It's amazing really. Anyone they've liked were so mediocre. They never really like anyone though, so it's really remarkable. Especially as she has THAT. Even THAT power is enough to scare me, and that's saying something. If it get's out of control then we are all screwed. Even I can't defeat that.

It seemed like it was out of control as she - her real self - had no clue as to what was going on, and she looked even more of a psychopath than I was. She charged towards me with her knife, which I barely managed to dodge. She did it again, with even more speed, and gave me a deep cut on my upper-left arm. That's going to take a while to heal.

The shadows creeped up behind her and restrained her. Her eyes then returned to normal. She told them to get as far away from her as possible before her good self fainted and her bad self took control again. They slowly backed away from her as she became more like her psychopathic self. She surprised me again. That comment was aimed not just at The Shadows; me as well.

To be continued...

Hey readers! This chapter is just a quick one as I wanted to give you something to read as I am going on another holiday on Thursday. I will try to write as much as I can. With a new school coming up and many, many looooong hours of homework I probably won't be able to update as often as I do. I hope you all understand. Anyway, have a good day (or night) and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye~!