Chapter 10 - Prizes and consequences

~*~*~*~

Hello, I am writing a story for the NaNoWriMo contest. So I am going to inform you that I won’t be uploading as often as I do, but I’ll still upload of course. On the end of this chapter is the short description of my story The Prankster for Beauty Queen, so please support it! I need your votes, comments and of course… encouragement! Support the story if you would please….

After the huge beach volleyball game we had, it was already sunset and we were all exhausted. There were streaks of colors, ranging from orange, purple and blue, painted across the horizons. The game was tight. In the end, the boys won. And all of us weren’t happy about it.

“Not fair!” Jessica pouted as the boys cheered in triumph, jumping up in the air bumping their chest, or giving each other high-fives.

“What’s so wrong with losing?” I asked, turning and looking at Jessica while raising a questioning brow at her.

“They’ll get a prize” she answered with a clearly aggravated expression plastered across her face.

“What kind of prize is that?” I questioned,

Turning to look at me, she pressed her lips into a thin line then answered, “They get to make out with their mates whenever they want for the rest of the week”

I gulped at her statement and felt my cheeks turn a slight pink. “I shouldn’t have joined this” I told her, nervously.

“You don’t have to” she shrugged and looked at me innocently. “You’ll be forced in this anyway” she sauntered beside me and laid a whisper in my ear. “You have no choice” before I could even respond, she was already diverted to the attention of Daniel, making out with him like there was no tomorrow.

A hand was laid on my waist then forcing me to spin around. I immediately came face to face with Nathan, my gaze dropped on the smirk that was playing on his lip. And without hesitation, his hand around my waist constricted me in his arms and crashed his lips to mine.

I was quite a bit shocked by his actions, but then I relaxed and started kissing him back. Our lips moved in synchronization, and my arms began to make their way around her neck. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I granted him entrance with no hesitance.

“We have to go guys!” a voice erupted our little moment and I finally had my will to pull away. A low growl rang in my ears and I looked up at Nathan, clearly aggravated for the disturbance.

“I’m sorry for disturbing your little moment alpha, but we must go home before the pack grows their suspicion. We have been away for quite a long time” It was Daniel with Jessica beside him,

“Fine” he grunted, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

We began to saunter back towards his car, everyone had their own vehicle for transport. They’re quite rich aren’t they?