Chapter 5

I finished my shower quickly, not trying to be away from my baby much longer and change into high waisted dark jeans and a white belly top.

I head downstairs to get Xan so I could give him a wipe down (as he has his cord still on it's best not to shower him till it comes off) so we can go to the park for a walk then have a nap before dinner with my family.

Ohh God! Dinner with the family, I'm so nervous I hope they love him as much as I do. I know Patricia will love him. She loves everyone!

I put on a white top that says "mommy loves me" in blue and dark jeans.

Hey we match!

Soon me, Xan, Emily and Leah are taking a walk in the park and talking about their new crushes or boys of the week

While I just focus on my baby now. No need for relationships when I have him.

We walked and talked for about two hours then we went to the ice-cream shop. We all got chocolate double sundae while Xan had a bottle.

Soon after we went our separate ways.

My baby and I went home to take a nap while Emily and Leah went to meet their boy toys.

They always dragged me around and then I'd be having boring conversation with the extra guy the boys brought, luckily I got a pass today and from now one.

Thank you Xander you life saver child!

I pushed Xans pram back home and my little Xan was sleeping when we reached. I laid him in his bassinet and decided to catch up on some Netflix. I watched prison break for a few hours pausing to change Xans nappy, feed him and give him attention.

4:30 came fast so I went to my walk in wardrobe and found a mint green dress and black heels for dinner with my family.

I woke up Xan and he began to get fussy.

Aww my baby is just like me in some way we both hate being woken up.

I gave him a wipe down and then wrapped him around in his towel and began to cream him when I saw a mark on his skin which looked like a tattoo by his right hip.

I swear this was not here last night.

I looked closely to see it looked like a white Crystal it was beautiful.

I thought maybe a birth mark

I continue to dress him in a green shirt that says "l'm a big boy" and boy shorts that were black,

I grabed his baby bag and pram and put them into the car and strapped Xan into his carseat.

I hopped into the car and drove down to my parents house which is an hour away. In between the drive I would check on my baby to see if he was okay.

He seemed perfectly fine being in the back seat and hearing the music from the radio.

Xander pov

Today I met two girls who are my mommys friends I think.

We went to the place with big toys and other kids  were playing.

Mommy and her friends were talking and talking then we went to a shop and I drank MILK!

I went for a nap and mommy woke me up.

I don't like being woke up so I was NOT happy and mommy started to laugh.

She has a beautiful laugh.

She changed my clothes after cleaning my body. I noticed a confused look on her as she ran her finger over the mark on hip that came last night as I cuddles mommy.

Mommy put me in the car and took a long ride while mommy sang to the music.

I love my mommy.