Chapter 16

Dexons pov

Wow today has been crazy. I find my pup AND my mate. The crazy thing is my mates child is actually my pup. She adopted him when he was four days old left in the woods.

My mate fainted. Xander calls me daddy. I have to get used to that.

My mate knows about us wolves and she's not afraid. She is going to be some great luna.

I'm going to have to give her bodyguards because she and my son are now my weakness.

I really want her to stay at the pack house for their safety but she thinks it's to soon for them to move in and I respect her decision.

Jane comes down the stairs in her pyjama shorts and my jumper.

"Lets watch a movie" she says sitting on the far edge of the couch.

"Ok but on one condition."

She raises her brow at me.

"Come sit next to me, I'm not going to bite" i said smilling at her.

"Not yet you ain't" she mutters while smilling as she pushes over towards me.

I smilled wrapping my arms around her as she looked through Netflix for a movie.

Soon we settled on Taxi.

Jane wrappes a blanket around us as she cuddles into me.

Half way through the movie she falls asleep.

I pick her up, off the tv and walk to her room and gently try lay her down on the bed. She doesn't let go of my shirt and brings me down with her. I land on the bed with jane on top of me.

She wiggles around on me and all the blood goes to my cöck. She moans and I tense which makes her moan again.

Ahh damit what is she doing to me. I'm a man for gods sake.

My wolf growls "mark and mate her now"

"No Alexander, we cant mate her now. She will hate us if we mark her with no permission" I growled back and blocked him.

I gently took my mate of me and layed her on the bed. I looked down at my throbbing cöck. How do I get rid of this?

I started to think of things to stop my throbbing cöck.

Pictures of Xanders real mother who was the slut of my pack flooded my mind. My cöck suddenly dropped. I silently laughed.

I wrapped my arms around jane and pulled her closer. Listening to her steady heartbeats sleep consumed me.

The end!